Get my toes licked by another man

SwissGirl

Female
I'm all into foot sex and loooove getting my feet licked and toes sucked. As a foreplay or while getting fucked with my legs up.

I now imagine myself lying naked on my bed with my legs spread widely in front of another man. My husband is next to us watching us. I start playing with my pussy for the stranger, opening it up, putting my fingers in it and licking them. The stranger then starts licking my toes and my soles. He gets them all wet as I keep rubbing my pussy harder and harder. My husband takes out his dick and starts stroking it to us. The guy then kneels before me, holds my foot with one hand sucking my toes and uses the other hand to jerk himself off til he cums all over my hairy pussy. I rub his cum in my pussy, mix it with my juices and lick it off my fingers. I keep rubbing my pussy while he still licks my toes until I climax. My husband then jerks himself off and cums in my mouth....

Can anyone picture himself in that fantasy? ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-29-01-02-28.png
    Screenshot_2017-06-29-01-02-28.png
    987.2 KB · Views: 90
  • Screenshot_20230410_122529_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20230410_122529_Video Player.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 20230126_135431.jpg
    20230126_135431.jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot_20230309_141050_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20230309_141050_Video Player.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 113
  • Screenshot_20230306_134757_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20230306_134757_Video Player.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 117
As a submissive cuckold to my dominant wife it is my job to take care of her feet. It's very symbolic when I'm groveling on the floor at her feet as she sits in her chair sipping fine wine like a queen. It's well established who is in charge. My penis is too small to satisfy her so she needs a real man to fuck her and I'm forced to just watch and suck her toes while he rams her pussy. She tells me that's all I'm good for. Sometimes her man pulls out and cums all over her feet and toes. I consider this an added treat when I'm ordered to lick her feet clean.

I'm all into foot sex and loooove getting my feet licked and toes sucked. As a foreplay or while getting fucked with my legs up.

I now imagine myself lying naked on my bed with my legs spread widely in front of another man. My husband is next to us watching us. I start playing with my pussy for the stranger, opening it up, putting my fingers in it and licking them. The stranger then starts licking my toes and my soles. He gets them all wet as I keep rubbing my pussy harder and harder. My husband takes out his dick and starts stroking it to us. The guy then kneels before me, holds my foot with one hand sucking my toes and uses the other hand to jerk himself off til he cums all over my hairy pussy. I rub his cum in my pussy, mix it with my juices and lick it off my fingers. I keep rubbing my pussy while he still licks my toes until I climax. My husband then jerks himself off and cums in my mouth....

Sounds fucking amazing im your guy

Reactions: Desejo de corno

I lovee my toes licked

Attachments

• BFFA0C2B-DDDD-4BAF-8840-3CBAA7546E79.jpeg
    BFFA0C2B-DDDD-4BAF-8840-3CBAA7546E79.jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 40

Hmmmm absolutely gorgeous feet I like you 😘