getting deeper

DonD

Male
Gold
it has been a while since I have been on here and will bring you up to date.

The holidays were a lot of my wife having different guys over for the night. She did do something new and that was over one weekend she had 3 guys over and they shared her all weekend long. She did say after that weekend she was very sore but wold do it again any time the guys wanted to. she has expanded the number of regulars now. the goes between 12 guys now.

As for me I am still pussy free except for me cleaning her pussy after a lover used her. I still clean the guys cocks too and also suck them to completion most times. these guys all seem to be able to fuck her and cum in her and can cum in my mouth shortly after. I will admit they are definite alpha men.
My wife gave me a present over the holidays, It is a cock shaped vibrator about 10 inches long. She has had me use it on myself after I clean her and her lover. I will give them a show for them when I jack off and use the vibrator up my ass. At first it was hard to do but I now can get it in me very easy. actually I kind of like it