getting my wife into it

eg.hj

Feb 18, 2021
New here, 36 (wife 35) and I've struggled figuring out how to bring up the idea of a hotwife with her. I've always fantasized about sharing her with another guy but haven't acted on it in any way really. One time I woke up hard and told her I was dreaming about watching her fuck someone else. She kinda dismissed it as it's a common thing to think, but it never went anymore. When she rides me I have her suck on my fingers as if it was another cock, but never really address it after the fact.

Curious what some have done to introduce it. Our sex life is really great, so it's not like there are any problems there. I'm not sure if she'd be into it and I obviously wouldn't pursue if she wasn't. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated (happy to share more details in a PM as well)

Speaking as someone who has not yet had the experience, my wife and I have joked about having a threesome for years. That's how it first came up, as silly, couple in love, great sex life, fantasy play. But recently it has become more serious. During recent pillow talk she asked me, "Can you really see me fucking another guy?" and I said YES, telling her I would love to see her on Cloud 9. Our sex life is great but needs a little spice, which is what I also told her. When she was 90% asleep one day she mumbled how she wanted a young hard dick. We are both in our forties so I know she wasnt talking about me so I know she is thinking about it. But it may take awhile to get her there, if ever.

So any advice I have is to be playful and mention it as a fantasy to gauge her interest and plant the seed. If it never happens, then it will just be a fantasy. And yet, there are no hard and fast rules. What works for one couple - works for them. It may or may not work for you.