Getting started with bbc

How did some of you get into interracial?

In college I tutored a lot of athletes, most of whom were black, to help them with their academics. They wanted more than academic help from me, so soon I became increasingly familiar with the special talents and abilities of black guys. And I loved it -- still do!
Mmmm it turned out - you were being tutored. Very sexy.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
My late wife had a mind blowing and body blowing experience with a basketball player at our local college. We both attended a lot of practices getting to know the players, one in particular. We would bring him over to the house for dinner, relax etc. 6 5 with thin but muscular body. Wife was picking him up for dinner one night, I was at office when she called me that he was at the house with her, her breathing changed to where she could hardly speak..
Later that night she told me he had come up behind her (she had a short tennis skirt on) and rubbed her but, then while she was talking to me slid his finger in her pussy from behind.
She had always had freedom to play, but never had. He graduated and moved to a city 2 hours from us. I had a client there so we agreed to take him to dinner one evening..could feel the sparks fly between them. Went back to hotel bar and had a drink with him, wife suggested maybe I should go to a liquor store for a bottle of wine and the two of them would wait in our room. I did so, and after he left that night she told me they had made out real heavy, just not sex but she wanted to see him in the AM..In morning, I got dressed to see my client, and she told me she had told him the night before to come over to our room after I left.
I encouraged her to wear something sexy for him..next thing I knew she had a black lacy bra on, lacy black panties, and a see thru black almost floor length gown. She paired that with classy black very high heels. I kissed her goodbye and encouraged her (as if she needed it) to have fun with him. \
We set a time of my return in two hours. Heart beating, mind going nuts, I attempted to visit my client. When I got back to the hotel, I saw them having breakfast, went over, shook hands with him and kissed my lovely wife. He left, so I asked her what happened. After we checked out and headed home, she told me he came to the room, took one look at her, and proceeded to go crazy over her , slipping the robe off, she laid on bed and she slipped her panties down and unhooked her bra. He licked her and kissed her breasts gently, but firmly. She took his clothes off and saw his huge long hard rod. She said she sucked him for a while but he pushed her away before he came in her mouth. When he entered her she said she lost it, her first black man pulling her into him, her legs around his back, his kisses firm, she knew he was going to take her...and he did, twice that she remembered.
Crazy but she was not on the pill as I have been snipped, but she couldnt hold back from him cumming in her..She pulled her little skirt up in the car, took my finger and slid it in her cum filled panties. Her pussy was soaked, but a huge smile was on her face. First and last time she saw him, but we both agreed we would not change a thing.

Spe
How did some of you get into interracial?

In college I tutored a lot of athletes, most of whom were black, to help them with their academics. They wanted more than academic help from me, so soon I became increasingly familiar with the special talents and abilities of black guys. And I loved it -- still do!
Special talents and abilities? 🤣