GF Cheated on me Early and now I'm a cuck.

Syslay

Couple
This happened a few years ago...

From what she's told me about that night, basically our boss (F) was always trying to get our female employees to hook up with the black dudes we worked with and kept saying things like "a black man knows how to treat you right" etc etc. At that time in my life I wasn't sexually turned on by being cucked or interracial relationships so I never really payed too much attention to what she was trying to get the girls at work to do. She was really pushing my GF to hook up with this guy Pat that we worked with. Pat was a cool guy, quiet but tall and had an athletic style body and had dreads that went to about the center of his back. We always smoked together after work and like I said he was just a chill dude.

We were pretty early on in our relationship and not everyone knew we were seeing each other even. I did or said something to make her mad one night and we didn't speak for like 2 days. The next weekend she went to a party with a few people mostly from work. Our boss, Beth, was also there along with another interracial couple we worked with. I'm sure there was at least a little pressure from them to get my GF to hook up with Pat that night, maybe even a lot of pressure. Basically Pat just straight up asked my GF "Hey do you wanna mess around tonight?" and since she was mad at me and drinking and smoking she said yeah and they started kissing and he was touching her under her clothes at the party. They made some excuse about leaving, even though everyone knew what they were about to go do. He took her to his van and they parked in the back somewhere and started making out and he started taking her clothes off. She told me that she was super turned on by how much bigger of a man he was. (I'm only 5'9" and he was probably like 6'2") She confessed to me that she gave him a handjob and couldn't believe how big his cock was and she almost tried to just finish him there because she wasn't sure that she could take it. But he fondled and kissed her all over enough that she couldn't resist and she wanted to get fucked so bad that night. He turned her over in the back of his van, which had the middle seats removed so it was just the back bench seat and plenty of room. He kept groping at her tits and pushed his dick inside of her. She said that she wanted to get fucked so bad that she was surprised how wet she was and that she took the whole thing basically the first push. I don't know how big he was but she still says it's the biggest dick she's ever had and I've seen her with some big dudes. She said it started to hurt but he just fucked her and kept slapping her ass in the back of his van for roughly one hour and kept asking if he was bigger than me (obviously he was) and came on her back. (Although I'm pretty sure that was a lie). I wish I had been there for that. I think about that night A LOT!

This happened a few years ago...

From what she's told me about that night, basically our boss (F) was always trying to get our female employees to hook up with the black dudes we worked with and kept saying things like "a black man knows how to treat you right" etc etc. At that time in my life I wasn't sexually turned on by being cucked or interracial relationships so I never really payed too much attention to what she was trying to get the girls at work to do. She was really pushing my GF to hook up with this guy Pat that we worked with. Pat was a cool guy, quiet but tall and had an athletic style body and had dreads that went to about the center of his back. We always smoked together after work and like I said he was just a chill dude.

We were pretty early on in our relationship and not everyone knew we were seeing each other even. I did or said something to make her mad one night and we didn't speak for like 2 days. The next weekend she went to a party with a few people mostly from work. Our boss, Beth, was also there along with another interracial couple we worked with. I'm sure there was at least a little pressure from them to get my GF to hook up with Pat that night, maybe even a lot of pressure. Basically Pat just straight up asked my GF "Hey do you wanna mess around tonight?" and since she was mad at me and drinking and smoking she said yeah and they started kissing and he was touching her under her clothes at the party. They made some excuse about leaving, even though everyone knew what they were about to go do. He took her to his van and they parked in the back somewhere and started making out and he started taking her clothes off. She told me that she was super turned on by how much bigger of a man he was. (I'm only 5'9" and he was probably like 6'2") She confessed to me that she gave him a handjob and couldn't believe how big his cock was and she almost tried to just finish him there because she wasn't sure that she could take it. But he fondled and kissed her all over enough that she couldn't resist and she wanted to get fucked so bad that night. He turned her over in the back of his van, which had the middle seats removed so it was just the back bench seat and plenty of room. He kept groping at her tits and pushed his dick inside of her. She said that she wanted to get fucked so bad that she was surprised how wet she was and that she took the whole thing basically the first push. I don't know how big he was but she still says it's the biggest dick she's ever had and I've seen her with some big dudes. She said it started to hurt but he just fucked her and kept slapping her ass in the back of his van for roughly one hour and kept asking if he was bigger than me (obviously he was) and came on her back. (Although I'm pretty sure that was a lie). I wish I had been there for that. I think about that night A LOT!
It sounds like that eXcites you big time, did u ever get 2c him splitting into her horny yearning pussy?