GF Cheated with our black coworker in his Van

Syslay

Couple
Going to try to keep it short. This happened years ago and she has since told me all the details. We are now in a very open relationship, cucking, swinging etc. This is the event that started it all.

At the beginning of our relationship we had a fight. I don't even remember why. I was being stubborn and we didn't talk to each other for like a week. We worked together, our boss at the time was always trying to get the girls to hook up with the black men we worked with. She was always trying to get my GF to get with this guy named Pat.

My gf was 5'5" Brunette, big brown eyes and freckles. She had C cup breasts and at the time had quite a few piercings, including her nipples. She was chubby but not fat. A lot of ass and tits. Pat was older than us and was way more attractive than me. I'm a 5'9 white guy with glasses and my dick is 4-5" hard. Pat was tall. I'd guess 6'4". He was in shape, basketball player physique and had dreads.

She went to a party with a few of our co-workers. Pat was there. They were drinking and smoking. Eventually they started talking alone somewhere at the party. They spent most of the rest of the party by themselves. At some point he asked if he could give her a kiss and she said yes. He told her that he had some more weed in his van and that he was going to leave the party if she wanted to drive around and smoke with him. She said yes.

They drove to a parking lot somewhere and smoked. He had his hand on her leg most of the time they were driving around and while they were parked. He asked if he could kiss her again and if she was ok with it since she had a boyfriend. She told him that she was mad at me and he could do whatever he wanted. They started making out. She said she'd never been so turned on in her life. She was already wet and she hadn't even thought about them having sex at that point. She told me his hands were huge and that was a big turn on for her.

They made out for a while and he put his hand on her breasts and told her to go to the back seat. She went to the back seat and he had his shirt off when she turned around. His van had no middle seats so it was just the bench seat in the back, there was a lot of room. I had even smoked weed in that van before. He started rubbing her body through her clothes and kissing her on the lips and neck. He told her to take her shirt and bra off. She said he was very commanding and she just did what he said because it turned her on how he spoke to her.

She took her shirt and bra off and he got behind her on the van seat and started rubbing her tits and putting his hand near her pussy. She reached behind her and started feeling for his cock. She felt it through his pants and started rubbing it. She said it was huge. She told me that it was the biggest dick she'd ever felt, seen or imagined. She was extremely horny and he took his BBC out of his pants. She started giving him a handjob while he made out with her and sucked on her tits. She wanted to finish him with her hands because she didn't think that she could take his huge dick. He had other plans.

He spun her around and pulled her pants off. She put her hands on the back of the van seat and spread her legs. She wanted him more than anything at that moment she told me. She told me that she wanted to know what it felt like to be fucked by a big man. She felt his hands on her ass and her tits and he pushed his dick inside of her from behind. She was so wet that she took the whole thing. They fucked for an unknown amount of time like that. My little sweet, innocent, animal loving, gamer girlfriend was being plowed from behind by a huge black man 10 years older than her for an hour or more.

He kept asking her if He was bigger than me. (obviously). He asked her if she ever had black dick before. He asked her if she liked her hair pulled and she told him to do it. When he was ready, he pulled out and came all over her back and ass. She said she just layed in the back of his van for 5 minutes with her face down and her legs shaking. They got dressed and smoked another blunt.

She called me the day after and told me that she was sorry and we should just forget everything. I didn't know until a year later that she had been blacked like a slut in our coworkers van that night.

I can hardly believe he pulled out and finished on her back. That's not what I'm used to experiencing with black men. They always want to breed me and I've always been happy to let them try.
my experiences too actually, 3 of them did..tho i didnt let it .."last' the last time one actually bred me was 1 month after delivering my first baby..THAT was a surprise..and my hubs at the time..would have ..suspected something:):)P

Attachments

• zz cr did 1.jpeg
    zz cr did 1.jpeg
    24.6 KB · Views: 186
  • zz hungry.jpeg
    zz hungry.jpeg
    35.8 KB · Views: 186
  • zzcrdid2.jpeg
    zzcrdid2.jpeg
    23.2 KB · Views: 187
my experiences too actually, 3 of them did..tho i didnt let it .."last' the last time one actually bred me was 1 month after delivering my first baby..THAT was a surprise..and my hubs at the time..would have ..suspected something:):)P
super exciting pictures, nothing hotter than a sexy blonde wife exploring the thrills and Taboo of a Black mans bare naked Black cock blasting her treasure hot white pussy while bottomed out into her yearning depths. TY for bravely posting.

• Love
Reactions: crissynh50pt
Going to try to keep it short. This happened years ago and she has since told me all the details. We are now in a very open relationship, cucking, swinging etc. This is the event that started it all.

At the beginning of our relationship we had a fight. I don't even remember why. I was being stubborn and we didn't talk to each other for like a week. We worked together, our boss at the time was always trying to get the girls to hook up with the black men we worked with. She was always trying to get my GF to get with this guy named Pat.

My gf was 5'5" Brunette, big brown eyes and freckles. She had C cup breasts and at the time had quite a few piercings, including her nipples. She was chubby but not fat. A lot of ass and tits. Pat was older than us and was way more attractive than me. I'm a 5'9 white guy with glasses and my dick is 4-5" hard. Pat was tall. I'd guess 6'4". He was in shape, basketball player physique and had dreads.

She went to a party with a few of our co-workers. Pat was there. They were drinking and smoking. Eventually they started talking alone somewhere at the party. They spent most of the rest of the party by themselves. At some point he asked if he could give her a kiss and she said yes. He told her that he had some more weed in his van and that he was going to leave the party if she wanted to drive around and smoke with him. She said yes.

They drove to a parking lot somewhere and smoked. He had his hand on her leg most of the time they were driving around and while they were parked. He asked if he could kiss her again and if she was ok with it since she had a boyfriend. She told him that she was mad at me and he could do whatever he wanted. They started making out. She said she'd never been so turned on in her life. She was already wet and she hadn't even thought about them having sex at that point. She told me his hands were huge and that was a big turn on for her.

They made out for a while and he put his hand on her breasts and told her to go to the back seat. She went to the back seat and he had his shirt off when she turned around. His van had no middle seats so it was just the bench seat in the back, there was a lot of room. I had even smoked weed in that van before. He started rubbing her body through her clothes and kissing her on the lips and neck. He told her to take her shirt and bra off. She said he was very commanding and she just did what he said because it turned her on how he spoke to her.

She took her shirt and bra off and he got behind her on the van seat and started rubbing her tits and putting his hand near her pussy. She reached behind her and started feeling for his cock. She felt it through his pants and started rubbing it. She said it was huge. She told me that it was the biggest dick she'd ever felt, seen or imagined. She was extremely horny and he took his BBC out of his pants. She started giving him a handjob while he made out with her and sucked on her tits. She wanted to finish him with her hands because she didn't think that she could take his huge dick. He had other plans.

He spun her around and pulled her pants off. She put her hands on the back of the van seat and spread her legs. She wanted him more than anything at that moment she told me. She told me that she wanted to know what it felt like to be fucked by a big man. She felt his hands on her ass and her tits and he pushed his dick inside of her from behind. She was so wet that she took the whole thing. They fucked for an unknown amount of time like that. My little sweet, innocent, animal loving, gamer girlfriend was being plowed from behind by a huge black man 10 years older than her for an hour or more.

He kept asking her if He was bigger than me. (obviously). He asked her if she ever had black dick before. He asked her if she liked her hair pulled and she told him to do it. When he was ready, he pulled out and came all over her back and ass. She said she just layed in the back of his van for 5 minutes with her face down and her legs shaking. They got dressed and smoked another blunt.

She called me the day after and told me that she was sorry and we should just forget everything. I didn't know until a year later that she had been blacked like a slut in our coworkers van that night.
super hot story, TY for posting, does she still get his or other Black cock??

Reactions: Syslay

NOT LOOOONG ENUF!
Geez we really don't need EVERYTHING