Gf has interest in becoming HW , it's a beginning and I don't know how long before she takes the plunge since she has little experience.

Ksmith

Male
IMG_20210411_234558_246.jpg
download_20210503_144842-jpg.560739

Attachments

• download_20210503_144842.jpg
    download_20210503_144842.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 254
Well she certainly won't have a problem finding guys - she's hot! So with her looks and her desire to be a hotwife, I doubt it will be long before she's fucking other guys. How do you feel about that though?
Lynn x
I completely agree, she’s HOT and she will have absolutely no problem finding her share of guys wanting to fuck her, including me! She could start being a hotwife as early as tonight, if she wanted to anyway.

Reactions: Ksmith
Well she certainly won't have a problem finding guys - she's hot! So with her looks and her desire to be a hotwife, I doubt it will be long before she's fucking other guys. How do you feel about that though?
Lynn x
She was hesitant until I explained more to her. She is open to it. She toyed for me before but never has been with a big cock or used a large toy. She used a cucumber last night and loved the feel. If I can upload it I will share, it's wicked.

She was hesitant until I explained more to her. She is open to it. She toyed for me before but never has been with a big cock or used a large toy. She used a cucumber last night and loved the feel. If I can upload it I will share, it's wicked.
I’d love to see that!