Girlfriend fucked in the dark by a stranger

Doppio

Couple
True story.

Last Saturday evening my girlfriend and I sat in the sofa and talked about going to a club. It was already late, so we decided against it.
But we were both horny and turned to our favourite swingers site.

My girlfriend started chatting up a guy, and told him about a fantasy of hers about being fucked in the dark by a complete stranger.

He got all worked up, and offered to come by right away. My girlfriend looked at me and asked if I was ok with that. Of course I was!

He lived about one hour away, so she had time for a quick shower and time to shave her legs and pussy.
She asked me to put clean sheets on the bed and find lube and condoms.

Not long after we lay in bed and she asked me to lick her, so she would be wet for the stranger. I did of course, but she was already very wet.
She then asked me to leave for the guest room, unlock the front door, only with a single lamp on and the go to bed.

We both waited in the dark, her in our bedroom me in the guest room - witch is right next to our bedroom. I was so horny.

Shortly after I heard his car pull up and I was so hard and exited by the thought of what was about to happen.

He didn’t make much noice as he entered, but I could hear him undress in the livingroom as instructed.
To begin with I couldn’t hear much and I was afraid I would miss the whole thing.

Soon I could hear them kiss though, and shortly thereafter my girlfriend started to moan. I could then hear the distinctive sound of fucking, both moaning.
Suddenly I head her say: fuck me from behind, and I could hear them move around as their moaning got louder. She came at least two times and I lay in my bed, masturbating like crazy.

At some point the sounds got louder, when I could hear her say, that if he continued like that, she could not go on much further.
He was trying to make her squirt and when she does, she needs a long break.

But he continued and she soon came in the highest scream I have heard her make.

They went more quiet and I could hear her ask where he wanted to come. I could not hear his response, but I could hear her saying “yeah, come for me, come for me baby”. She does not say that to me. I could hear him come with a huge moan and they grew quit.

Shortly after he left, and as his car was leaving, my girlfriend called.

The bed had a huge wet spot where she squirted, much more that I ever had made her squirt.

We kissed passionately and I could taste another man on her. Gently she pushed me down to lick her breasts, which she knows I love. I did and imidiatly realised that he came on her tits. Her breasts was covered in his cum and she let me feast on them until they were all clean. My dick was so hard, and she teased me a little about it.

Then I licked her pussy, which was warm and swollen. She told me how good it was to get fucked by a big dick and asked me to fuck her from behind. I did of course and then I noticed the unused condoms on the bed table. Yes, she said, he fucked me bareback - is that ok honey? I came in a huge orgasm and no answer was necessary.

the part with the unused condom with a complete stranger you don't even see would be an absolutely no-go for us! That's sick if you ask me...
My girlfriend can't get pregnant, but I agree, still risky. Not sure it would have made much difference if the lights were on though?

• Haha
Reactions: Cock4u2
True story.

Last Saturday evening my girlfriend and I sat in the sofa and talked about going to a club. It was already late, so we decided against it.
But we were both horny and turned to our favourite swingers site.

My girlfriend started chatting up a guy, and told him about a fantasy of hers about being fucked in the dark by a complete stranger.

He got all worked up, and offered to come by right away. My girlfriend looked at me and asked if I was ok with that. Of course I was!

He lived about one hour away, so she had time for a quick shower and time to shave her legs and pussy.
She asked me to put clean sheets on the bed and find lube and condoms.

Not long after we lay in bed and she asked me to lick her, so she would be wet for the stranger. I did of course, but she was already very wet.
She then asked me to leave for the guest room, unlock the front door, only with a single lamp on and the go to bed.

We both waited in the dark, her in our bedroom me in the guest room - witch is right next to our bedroom. I was so horny.

Shortly after I heard his car pull up and I was so hard and exited by the thought of what was about to happen.

He didn’t make much noice as he entered, but I could hear him undress in the livingroom as instructed.
To begin with I couldn’t hear much and I was afraid I would miss the whole thing.

Soon I could hear them kiss though, and shortly thereafter my girlfriend started to moan. I could then hear the distinctive sound of fucking, both moaning.
Suddenly I head her say: fuck me from behind, and I could hear them move around as their moaning got louder. She came at least two times and I lay in my bed, masturbating like crazy.

At some point the sounds got louder, when I could hear her say, that if he continued like that, she could not go on much further.
He was trying to make her squirt and when she does, she needs a long break.

But he continued and she soon came in the highest scream I have heard her make.

They went more quiet and I could hear her ask where he wanted to come. I could not hear his response, but I could hear her saying “yeah, come for me, come for me baby”. She does not say that to me. I could hear him come with a huge moan and they grew quit.

Shortly after he left, and as his car was leaving, my girlfriend called.

The bed had a huge wet spot where she squirted, much more that I ever had made her squirt.

We kissed passionately and I could taste another man on her. Gently she pushed me down to lick her breasts, which she knows I love. I did and imidiatly realised that he came on her tits. Her breasts was covered in his cum and she let me feast on them until they were all clean. My dick was so hard, and she teased me a little about it.

Then I licked her pussy, which was warm and swollen. She told me how good it was to get fucked by a big dick and asked me to fuck her from behind. I did of course and then I noticed the unused condoms on the bed table. Yes, she said, he fucked me bareback - is that ok honey? I came in a huge orgasm and no answer was necessary.
Wonderful, it is one of our fantasies, hopefully one day!

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat