Girlfriend on nudist beach

Hey all here m24 and girlfriend 23. Cuckolding is my fantasy and she is unware yet. Lately we started going on nudist beaches what she enjoys a lot and it's also huge turn on for me. I'm looking for any suggestions and tips how can I make her do dirty things there for example one of my fantasy is to see her doing handjob to stranger.(she will be down for that in good scenario) Anyone have any tips how can we get to that point? Even how can we meet as stranger on nudist beach if there is any unwritten rules or signs

Depends how much you want to push her.

I would start a little slow. When going to the beach ask her if she wanted to have a little fun. Asks her that she has to talk with any man who comes up to her nude. While she is talking with them , she needs to obviously glance down and look at their cocks and then give a smile. As you are going home, make an off hand comment about wondering how many of those men will be thinking of her the next time they masturbate. See how see response. Doing this gets her used to looking at cock with you and thinking about those cocks cummimg.

Reactions: toolman2c
Thanks for great suggestion something worth it to try, if everything goes positive what could be next step ?
I would start by telling you enjoy seeing guys checking her out at the beach nude. The. Ask if the next time if she would go onto the beach alone, lay naked and talk to any guys that approach her as you watch from a distance. See how that goes before asking her to go further

Reactions: AaronT1 and Cucck23
I would start by telling you enjoy seeing guys checking her out at the beach nude. The. Ask if the next time if she would go onto the beach alone, lay naked and talk to any guys that approach her as you watch from a distance. See how that goes before asking her to go further
That's also one of the ways it could go thank you for suggestion

Hey all here m24 and girlfriend 23. Cuckolding is my fantasy and she is unware yet. Lately we started going on nudist beaches what she enjoys a lot and it's also huge turn on for me. I'm looking for any suggestions and tips how can I make her do dirty things there for example one of my fantasy is to see her doing handjob to stranger.(she will be down for that in good scenario) Anyone have any tips how can we get to that point? Even how can we meet as stranger on nudist beach if there is any unwritten rules or signs
Alcohol has been the magic elixer that get's May to spread her legs.

Hi I’m Tommy from England

Attachments

• 053AC406-4CDE-42EC-993D-0C6EAAF4194F.jpeg
    053AC406-4CDE-42EC-993D-0C6EAAF4194F.jpeg
    584.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 937B008F-E698-4DA6-97EC-CDC49FCE31A6.jpeg
    937B008F-E698-4DA6-97EC-CDC49FCE31A6.jpeg
    212.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 1A810905-B0A4-4FB4-967F-365F173C1495.jpeg
    1A810905-B0A4-4FB4-967F-365F173C1495.jpeg
    540.1 KB · Views: 46
I would say that what you are suggesting is one of the riskiest ways to hook up, and most couples on here wouldn't dare.

In nearly all countries sexual activity on a beach is illegal, so you are asking her to jump from not playing around to doing something which could lead to her being publicly disgraced and even going to prison. That's a big jump!

If you really wanted to do this then look up Cap D'Agde in France. It is a nude seaside town with lots of swingers clubs where sexual activity in public is ignored by the authorities. Or if you are in the States then somewhere like Hedonism might be more accessible.

But if she agreed to go to either of those, then she would probably agree to go to a Swinger's Club or for you to post photos here and for her to join in with finding someone through this site.

I don't want to crush your fantasy, but feel that you are asking waaaay to much of your girlfriend and gentler steps might lead to more fun!

I would say that what you are suggesting is one of the riskiest ways to hook up, and most couples on here wouldn't dare.

In nearly all countries sexual activity on a beach is illegal, so you are asking her to jump from not playing around to doing something which could lead to her being publicly disgraced and even going to prison. That's a big jump!

If you really wanted to do this then look up Cap D'Agde in France. It is a nude seaside town with lots of swingers clubs where sexual activity in public is ignored by the authorities. Or if you are in the States then somewhere like Hedonism might be more accessible.

But if she agreed to go to either of those, then she would probably agree to go to a Swinger's Club or for you to post photos here and for her to join in with finding someone through this site.

I don't want to crush your fantasy, but feel that you are asking waaaay to much of your girlfriend and gentler steps might lead to more fun!
I agree, and wish them good luck, especially good luck to her,

Reactions: curioushusband0

Was reading the thread thinking much the same thing. A lot of people think nude beaches are some sort of free for all. They are not, most frown on sexual behavior. As pointed out you can get fined and arrested , possible end up on a sex offender register.

Not trying to take any sort of moral high ground, can say over the years have occasionally played in places where getting caught could have led to problems. It is just important to know those risks and understand the consequences.

Last edited:
Reactions: curioushusband0
you need to find a quiet beach first

Like many wrote, I would try to adjust your fantasy to something safer and more achievable. Remember your primary goal is the safety of you two and your relationship.

I would find out what fantasies she enjoys and try to discuss them.