Girlfriend

i would love to be your guest, be her French lover, speak in French to her, gentleman, seduce her, slowly, with or without you watching us, touch her smooth skin, see her responding positively, give her a massage but without touching her most sensitive parts, respectful, teasing but not taking advantage, i wish she takes my hand or my cock and ask me to follow her in her bedroom, play with her body, soft kissing her lips, neck, tell her how beautiful she is, make her smile, laugh, forget she has a boyfriend, ask her if she ever dated a French man, if she would love to, take a boob out and start playing with my tongue, sucking her tit, while my hand goes down rubbing her shaved/unshaved pussy, feeling she is getting wet, take her delicious pussy, open her legs, pumps her pussy until she cum hard, tell her she is my dream girl, ask her if she prefer i cum on her body, her face, in her mouth or inside her pussy, as she wish then french kiss her and thanks her for making me the happiest man on earth, return her satisfied to her boyfriend,

Reactions: Coupl3