Glory hole

We spend the evening in a booth. Each fat cock that comes through the hole she gets hard with her tongue then deep throats him until he comes. She pulls off, as he shoots his load on her face. I lean in to lick her clean.
We repeat all night
You really need to find a few guys to help you live this out.

Years ago there used to be a lot of glory holes in public toilets - diy affairs that people had cut in the cubicle doors or more commonly between the cubicles. We had a lot of fun visiting those. Sadly they all seem to have gone now. We’ve not come across one in a good few years. Still keep our eyes open though, on the chance that we might find one again but not very hopeful.
Lynn x

Years ago there used to be a lot of glory holes in public toilets - diy affairs that people had cut in the cubicle doors or more commonly between the cubicles. We had a lot of fun visiting those. Sadly they all seem to have gone now. We’ve not come across one in a good few years. Still keep our eyes open though, on the chance that we might find one again but not very hopeful.
Lynn x
Did you both suck cock at the glory holes?

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
It seems it would be natural to suck them together Bet you two were very popular.
Some nights were hit and miss, some were very busy. Sometimes there’d be guys waiting in their cars to see who entered the toilet block and when they saw a woman entering the gents toilets, it was pretty obvious why I was there, then it could get busy. Other guys didn’t seem care who it was as long as they got their cock sucked xx

Some nights were hit and miss, some were very busy. Sometimes there’d be guys waiting in their cars to see who entered the toilet block and when they saw a woman entering the gents toilets, it was pretty obvious why I was there, then it could get busy. Other guys didn’t seem care who it was as long as they got their cock sucked xx
One slut plus one slut puppy equals fun, interesting and varied sexual escapades