Going on vacation in Florida soon

My wife and I will be going to Miami Florida on vacation, we have not yet tried the swinger life style, but I'm looking for good looking male, gym body, to try to tease my wife and see where it takes us.
There are several clubs in miami. Just know these are full on swinger clubs. Rooftop hotel.is always fun, trapeze, miamia velvet are fun stay away from the one north of lauderdalr something hideaeway. Hope you have fun.

How did your trip go? Would love to hear updates?? I’m in Atlanta for a quick “layover” 😉
Sorry about the short and long answer lol, but you know life chores, any ways, before going to Miami with my wife a few years back got to know this place: Mango's tropical Cafe at South beach, it is a crazy place, remember the go-go girl dancers and boys, back in my single days when I went I remember these well hung and fit guys giving lap dances to the girls form the crowd on top of the bar, the time I went there was this girl with mini dress, the guy was literally fingering her and rubbing her crotch on top of her thong so hot.

Long update short, and back to our recent trip had that memory of the time I went, so it was a Wednesday (ladies’ night) the time my wife and I went, we were mesmerized view the view, the hot girls and boys, she encouraged me to take pictures and videos, so we did we also talked about the hot looking girls and boys, was hoping for a wild show from the male performers and probably encouraging my wife to hit the stage…. And making her the girl of my memory, would have loved seeing her getting a lap dance by a hot male… making her touch him all over, rubbing his bulk all over her… But that never happened, the male show was very short. Very bad luck I guess?

• Love
Reactions: wisebull4u
Sorry about the short and long answer lol, but you know life chores, any ways, before going to Miami with my wife a few years back got to know this place: Mango's tropical Cafe at South beach, it is a crazy place, remember the go-go girl dancers and boys, back in my single days when I went I remember these well hung and fit guys giving lap dances to the girls form the crowd on top of the bar, the time I went there was this girl with mini dress, the guy was literally fingering her and rubbing her crotch on top of her thong so hot.

Long update short, and back to our recent trip had that memory of the time I went, so it was a Wednesday (ladies’ night) the time my wife and I went, we were mesmerized view the view, the hot girls and boys, she encouraged me to take pictures and videos, so we did we also talked about the hot looking girls and boys, was hoping for a wild show from the male performers and probably encouraging my wife to hit the stage…. And making her the girl of my memory, would have loved seeing her getting a lap dance by a hot male… making her touch him all over, rubbing his bulk all over her… But that never happened, the male show was very short. Very bad luck I guess?
Many more to come . Thx for sharing !

Reactions: 2CuriososMX