Gone in 60 Seconds

phxphun

Couple
Happened a couple years ago:

The wife and I checked out a bar, that we heard had good live bands, in a town about an hour's drive away. We liked it and returned a few times, getting to know a few of the regulars.

About our fourth time there we entered, saw a group of couples we had gotten to know, and walked up to them. One of the husbands introduce me to a hot little gal, about 50, in a very short denim mini skirt. It was her first time to the bar, and she didn't know anyone.

As we shock hands, she pulled me close and whispered in my ear, "Would you like to go out to my van for a blow job". I told her sure, but let me tell my wife where I was going. This all occured within a minute of walking in.

The woman was surprised, apparently having thought I was at the bar alone. I introduced her to my wife, and told my wife what we were going to do.

The woman was surprised my wife was okay with this, until my wife explained we were swingers and had an open marriage. Reassured we were open minded the woman then asked "Well would it be okay if my husband watched". Sure!

She got her husband from the bar and walked out to the van. Once in the van she began to give me a very wet and sloppy blow job while she and her husband talked very dirty to each other about what a naughty slut she was.

At one point her husband said he would really like to watch her get filled with cum. Without saying a word his wife got off her knees and lowered her pussy on my cock.

Between the amazing blow job, and the warm wet pussy on my cock, I did not last long before I filled her pussy with cum.

Her husband told her not to clean herself up, and as we walked back into the bar, if you looked closely, you could see my cum dripping down her legs.

When we walked over to the couples we new, all the wives, who were pretty drunk, hooted and high five'd me. The husbands all look sheepish.

My wife asked the woman if she had fun. She said yes, and pulled her skirt up to show my wife her cum dropping pussy. My wife said "Yum", ran a finger over the woman's pussy, then licked the cum off her finger, while the other wives hooted and cheered some more, and the husbands all looked shocked and embarrassed by all the attention we were attracting from the rest of the bar.

My wife start to make out with the woman I just fuckrd, as I walked to the bar to get drinks. When I returned, my wive was now making out with one of the other wives, who husband was trying to pull her away.

Another one of the wives was telling her husband that she would be cool with her husband going out to the van with the woman as long as she could go along to watch. Her husband looked like he was going to choke on his drink.

Another ten minutes and all the husbands had ushered their wives out the door as the bar staff were giving us all dirty looks. That was less than half an hour after we had first walked through the door.

We had a hard time getting the regulars to talk to is after that, even though we would get slot of grins. The husbands definitely kept their drunk wives away from us.

WOW it sounds like most of the wives were all over it? But they had never had a swing experience. Tell us, how many couples and what did each say or do. I find it fascinating when given the chance, a lot of wives step to the plate. The husbands are just scared.

WOW it sounds like most of the wives were all over it? But they had never had a swing experience. Tell us, how many couples and what did each say or do. I find it fascinating when given the chance, a lot of wives step to the plate. The husbands are just scared.
I too, believe that many more wives would LOVE to have the chance to hook up with a new guy. They just are wary of their social circle finding out. But if truth serum were to be given to women - I'd bet MANY would love to have a FWB / boyfriend on the side. And like you said - the husbands would be nervous and scared - even if their wives wanted to stay with them and keep their marriages strong. (Angst, insecurities, anxiety, worry) would wash over the husbands.

But they may find it to be the most erotic thing they could have ever imagined too !!!