Gotta cum...bad...anyone willing to share some pics?

I would love to see more of her! She looks amazing! 😍
not sure if this is what you wanted but here
is one of my favourites and you get to see a lot more of her lol

her first time a third party involved / stranger spanking her and exposing her parts to a appreciative stranger to her anyway who has control and access to and over her titties cunt and arse ,
i love this one really shows her enjoyment and connection to her spanker and how he was using her and making her submissive to him lol

the bit where she smiles and wiggles her bum at him is my favourite part it just captures the fun and enjoyment she was having and her connection to her spanker after finally getting her bum and fanny dealt with how she had longed for by a stranger ever since the paper shop guy threatened to spank her lol and would have loved it even more in front of a audience lol
especially if they were telling her "boss" to "smack her naughty arse" for her and to tell him to "make her stick it
out" ,and "she's not so stuck up now with her knickers pulled down and her arse all smacked and red"
hearing these sort of remarks really pushes her over the edge and drives her wild she's longed for it ever since she was working in the paper shop and her boss threatened to spank her in front of the paper lads his mates and customers
and them saying those things to and about her and them loving watching the treatment she was getting to "keep her job" let alone have her "boss"maybe letting them take a turn in making her be a "good girl" would make her fanny drip for sure and it was one of her main things to wank over , them watching her spanked and cat calling her while her bum turned red and her fanny went wet lol

from her smile to the way shes teasingly pushing out her bum ,mid wiggle to encourage his attention where she wants it ,on her bare bum and fanny
priceless lol

keep in mind that this the first time she had ever met him let
alone seen him and 5 minutes later she was over his knee with her dress pulled up and her bottom being smacked lol
no more than she deserved lol
she was 31 at the time and just had our second child 4 months earlier
me and the wife were fucking like crazy for days after this his first visit and the reverend said he had to stop for a couple of wanks driving home lol
View attachment 20201022_141718.mp4

not sure if this is what you wanted but here
is one of my favourites and you get to see a lot more of her lol

her first time a third party involved / stranger spanking her and exposing her parts to a appreciative stranger to her anyway who has control and access to and over her titties cunt and arse ,
i love this one really shows her enjoyment and connection to her spanker and how he was using her and making her submissive to him lol

the bit where she smiles and wiggles her bum at him is my favourite part it just captures the fun and enjoyment she was having and her connection to her spanker after finally getting her bum and fanny dealt with how she had longed for by a stranger ever since the paper shop guy threatened to spank her lol and would have loved it even more in front of a audience lol
especially if they were telling her "boss" to "smack her naughty arse" for her and to tell him to "make her stick it
out" ,and "she's not so stuck up now with her knickers pulled down and her arse all smacked and red"
hearing these sort of remarks really pushes her over the edge and drives her wild she's longed for it ever since she was working in the paper shop and her boss threatened to spank her in front of the paper lads his mates and customers
and them saying those things to and about her and them loving watching the treatment she was getting to "keep her job" let alone have her "boss"maybe letting them take a turn in making her be a "good girl" would make her fanny drip for sure and it was one of her main things to wank over , them watching her spanked and cat calling her while her bum turned red and her fanny went wet lol

from her smile to the way shes teasingly pushing out her bum ,mid wiggle to encourage his attention where she wants it ,on her bare bum and fanny
priceless lol

keep in mind that this the first time she had ever met him let
alone seen him and 5 minutes later she was over his knee with her dress pulled up and her bottom being smacked lol
no more than she deserved lol
she was 31 at the time and just had our second child 4 months earlier
me and the wife were fucking like crazy for days after this his first visit and the reverend said he had to stop for a couple of wanks driving home lol
View attachment 1805475
That is perfect! She was gorgeous then too! What a story! Haha

• Love
Reactions: ted roberts
That is perfect! She was gorgeous then too! What a story! Haha
yeah you're dead right she is

and glad you enjoyed them truth is i love to see my wife at a disadvantage and in the hands and control of a dirty old bloke whos dying for cunt and cant believe his luck to have something over her that compels her to do everything he says and she has to let him do anything he want to her bum cunt and titties and want to touch and taste her everywhere and who never lets her forget whos in charge lol

lovely nothing nicer than seeing her bum up panties down and a cock or a finger in her cunt

other than someone else catching her like that and blackmailing her into getting a smacked bare bottom over their knee to buy their silence lol
yeah still love to see her bent over and see her titties dangling and her bare bum stuck up in the air with her cheeky stinky wet cunt lips peeking out from her cunt curls for all to see

heres a recovered video again cant be 100%who it is but id guess the old betrayer guy ive posted about before ,i just love the way he so casually pulls down her knickers and handles and manipulates her cunt lips and parts them to receive his fingers and how she displays herself to him
such a turn on to see my wife treated like this by someone who has no business treating her this way but does it anyway and she has to stick her bare bottom out for him let him touch her as he pleases
and how shes love/hating his exposure of her and his treatment of her naughty bottom and wet cunt lol
View attachment 20180213_185349.mp4

yeah you're dead right she is

and glad you enjoyed them truth is i love to see my wife at a disadvantage and in the hands and control of a dirty old bloke whos dying for cunt and cant believe his luck to have something over her that compels her to do everything he says and she has to let him do anything he want to her bum cunt and titties and want to touch and taste her everywhere and who never lets her forget whos in charge lol

lovely nothing nicer than seeing her bum up panties down and a cock or a finger in her cunt

other than someone else catching her like that and blackmailing her into getting a smacked bare bottom over their knee to buy their silence lol
yeah still love to see her bent over and see her titties dangling and her bare bum stuck up in the air with her cheeky stinky wet cunt lips peeking out from her cunt curls for all to see

heres a recovered video again cant be 100%who it is but id guess the old betrayer guy ive posted about before ,i just love the way he so casually pulls down her knickers and handles and manipulates her cunt lips and parts them to receive his fingers and how she displays herself to him
such a turn on to see my wife treated like this by someone who has no business treating her this way but does it anyway and she has to stick her bare bottom out for him let him touch her as he pleases
and how shes love/hating his exposure of her and his treatment of her naughty bottom and wet cunt lol
View attachment 1885982
Damn she has a sweet ass and awesome tight wet pussy I would love to cum and play with her

Damn she has a sweet ass and awesome tight wet pussy I would love to cum and play with her
hey dennis thanks for the reply she loved it lol

wondering are you into spanking and would you put her over your knee and smack her bare bottom as described and she loves

for her its more about the embarrassment of being a grown woman and having to accept a smacked bare bottom and her panties pulled down usually in front of her husband that turns her on

this would play in exactly to my wifes need for a playful spanking and how she loves to be controlled by a unconnected third party authority figure and for me to witness them expose spank and enjoy her humiliation and view her sex parts

the closest to it i can put it is a mother or father spanking their grown up daughter in front of her boy friend or husband or teacher spanking a naughty pupil in front of her boyfriend or husband or a boss spanking a lazy employee in front of the staff or her husband

i may be her husband but shes still daddies girl and daddie knows whats best for her and what daddie says goes and what daddie wants he gets

and she knows it lol

so if daddie says she needs a smacked bottom

its no arguments across the knees knickers pulled down and botty pushed up and out legs parted for the best view of her pussy and added humiliation
and a smacked bottom it is
regardless where she is or whos there to see it

and we both love reading peoples thoughts and plans about it or when in the past its played out

we love knowing some guy or gal who wouldn't normally have access to her titties bum and pussy or she would be conventionally attracted to is going to take control and put her over his knee and take down her knickers and smack her botty and know he has her under his control to touch grope finger and maybe fuck

and she has to let them as that makes her so wet shes putty in their hands

shes a pushover for a stern authority figure lol

she love hates that she will have to obey them and do as shes told and ill be there to see her humiliation and shame when her wet pussy betrays her and it goes from a naughty girl getting a deserved smacked bottom
to a turned on married women opening her legs and almost begging for a strangers touch lol

and she knows ill be there to watch and tease her about it endlessly afterwards
and her knowing that she would be totally aroused and even more so knowing that her every secret part of between her legs and cheeks was exposed to you and begging for your attention
View attachment 20201022_140933.mp4

hey dennis thanks for the reply she loved it lol

wondering are you into spanking and would you put her over your knee and smack her bare bottom as described and she loves

for her its more about the embarrassment of being a grown woman and having to accept a smacked bare bottom and her panties pulled down usually in front of her husband that turns her on

this would play in exactly to my wifes need for a playful spanking and how she loves to be controlled by a unconnected third party authority figure and for me to witness them expose spank and enjoy her humiliation and view her sex parts

the closest to it i can put it is a mother or father spanking their grown up daughter in front of her boy friend or husband or teacher spanking a naughty pupil in front of her boyfriend or husband or a boss spanking a lazy employee in front of the staff or her husband

i may be her husband but shes still daddies girl and daddie knows whats best for her and what daddie says goes and what daddie wants he gets

and she knows it lol

so if daddie says she needs a smacked bottom

its no arguments across the knees knickers pulled down and botty pushed up and out legs parted for the best view of her pussy and added humiliation
and a smacked bottom it is
regardless where she is or whos there to see it

and we both love reading peoples thoughts and plans about it or when in the past its played out

we love knowing some guy or gal who wouldn't normally have access to her titties bum and pussy or she would be conventionally attracted to is going to take control and put her over his knee and take down her knickers and smack her botty and know he has her under his control to touch grope finger and maybe fuck

and she has to let them as that makes her so wet shes putty in their hands

shes a pushover for a stern authority figure lol

she love hates that she will have to obey them and do as shes told and ill be there to see her humiliation and shame when her wet pussy betrays her and it goes from a naughty girl getting a deserved smacked bottom
to a turned on married women opening her legs and almost begging for a strangers touch lol

and she knows ill be there to watch and tease her about it endlessly afterwards
and her knowing that she would be totally aroused and even more so knowing that her every secret part of between her legs and cheeks was exposed to you and begging for your attention
View attachment 1949778
Well I am a strict daddy and spanking has been used as punishment, I don't take any bad attitude and I don't let anyone get away with being naughty ... I have some innovative ideas for punishment, I like a leather belt that would warp around and the end would just flit the clit ... the stinking ass and sudden unexpected stinging clit is a great reminder to bee a good girl ... o course testing o see if her pussy is nice and wet would be part of the requirement

• Love
Reactions: ted roberts
Well I am a strict daddy and spanking has been used as punishment, I don't take any bad attitude and I don't let anyone get away with being naughty ... I have some innovative ideas for punishment, I like a leather belt that would warp around and the end would just flit the clit ... the stinking ass and sudden unexpected stinging clit is a great reminder to bee a good girl ... o course testing o see if her pussy is nice and wet would be part of the requirement
wow sounds wonderful her pussy would certainly be wet when standing panties pulled down and bare bottomed in front of you and you having control over her pussy and bum

and of course id love to watch you smack her bottom and put her in her place

and once you have asserted your dominance over her , she would do exactly as you say to satisfy your cock and then use the plausible deniability card to excuse her lewd behaviour
ie he made me do it he blackmailed me into doing it i had to do it or he said he would tell everyone he smacked my bare bottom

or he said he would take down my panties and show them my red smacked bottom and let them spank me lol

weve had similar situation as you described with a mate of mine
who later became her "boss" and things kicked up a gear after that lol .but that's another story im happy to share if you're interested

here she is on a video i found on her old phone that he sent her ,shes reverse cowgirling his cock to try to get out of a spanking from him

it didn't work he spanked her after anyway and sent her home with a red arse and a wet pussy lol

i love how her wet cunt looks like its kissing his cock and her stinky little bum hole is begging for his attention with either a finger or thumb to tickle or enter it lol
View attachment 20190712_113354.mp4