Great Night

tjlove23

Couple
Verified
My wife and met her regular and we went to the swingers club tonight. It was incredible as she played and flirted before we went into a private room.

Once there he pinned her against the wall and they made out as he took her dress off. I came up and kissed on her back as he kissed on the front. We kissed her all over before she laid him down and gave him a blow job. As he ate her pussy, she blew me.

Then they fucked as I rubbed her clit to a screaming organism twice. I fucked her as she blew him and then they fucked again until he filled her up. I got to feel her wet pussy once more as we fucked slowly.

It was the most intense threesome yet.

My wife and met her regular and we went to the swingers club tonight. It was incredible as she played and flirted before we went into a private room.

Once there he pinned her against the wall and they made out as he took her dress off. I came up and kissed on her back as he kissed on the front. We kissed her all over before she laid him down and gave him a blow job. As he ate her pussy, she blew me.

Then they fucked as I rubbed her clit to a screaming organism twice. I fucked her as she blew him and then they fucked again until he filled her up. I got to feel her wet pussy once more as we fucked slowly.

It was the most intense threesome yet.
the best kind of 3 some, everyone getting some!