Guy from Northern Europe.

Hey! Just wanted to drop in and say hey! I'm dating in an open relationship for 2 years now and my girlfriend is really slutty. I'm so happy she has a regular lover who cums inside her each time they have sex.. She also likes slutting around with other men and will occasionally end up on a date with someone and then of course tell me all the details of it. And she is pretty good with overcoming her jealousy issues and can generally handle stuff pretty well.

Last edited:
Hey! Just wanted to drop in and say hey! I'm dating in an open relationship for 2 years now and my girlfriend is really slutty. I'm so happy she has a regular lover who cums inside her each time they have sex.. She also likes slutting around with other men and will occasionally end up on a date with someone and then of course tell me all the details of it. And she reads ethical slut and is pretty good with overcoming her jealousy issues. She's traveling in Australia right now and hope she gets some dick there too..
I would love to see her

Hey! Just wanted to drop in and say hey! I'm dating in an open relationship for 2 years now and my girlfriend is really slutty. I'm so happy she has a regular lover who cums inside her each time they have sex.. She also likes slutting around with other men and will occasionally end up on a date with someone and then of course tell me all the details of it. And she reads ethical slut and is pretty good with overcoming her jealousy issues. She's traveling in Australia right now and hope she gets some dick there too..
Love to see pussy