Guys and gals, how often do you masturbate and what do you think about when you do it?

Easily once or twice a day, sometimes up to three or four times if I'm traveling for work, which I do often. When I have jet lag and wake at weird hours, I write erotica in my head. Most of it winds up being situations where I'm cucked or submissive to dominant women. Sometimes with a bi element, almost always with some kind of public exposure and humiliation. And most of them involve my wife getting fucked in some scenario while I'm forced to watch.

2-3 times a day, many different things to get me going, watching her fuck a black guy is the best, or thinking about it, or thinking about him fucking me, sometimes my wife catches me, sometimes she will watch sometime help or sometimes she may suck or fuck me, or other times she just walk away and let me jack off. Sometimes she will get naked and show me her hot wet pussy, and tease me say oh baby don’t you wish you could have this and tease me say not today keep jacking off,

Easily once or twice a day, sometimes up to three or four times if I'm traveling for work, which I do often. When I have jet lag and wake at weird hours, I write erotica in my head. Most of it winds up being situations where I'm cucked or submissive to dominant women. Sometimes with a bi element, almost always with some kind of public exposure and humiliation. And most of them involve my wife getting fucked in some scenario while I'm forced to watch.
How old are you? Just asking because I/we like young men

Reactions: Curioushusband8
Every morning in the shower and once or twice more during the day at work or when I get home normally thinking about someone I’ve seen or something on here or someone I’ve fucked recently lol

It has changed a lot over the years, but nowadays i try to put it off many days, sometimes a pair of weeks to feel more intense orgasm. Except when my hotwife is out there fucking with someone, then is difficult to bear it. I always think about the same thing a hard, young thick cock pounding my wife hard and deep and cuming a huge load inside.

Reactions: Bbbks839