Halloween is cuming

Several years back we hosted a halloween party with our mostly vanilla friends (one of my wife's lovers was also there). I dressed as solider, and my wife dressed as a hooker, fishnet stockings, cum-fuck-me high heels, a black leather mini-skirt, and a red strapless corset top.

At one point, one of the guys dared one of the ladies dressed as a candy striper to that she should be a candy stripper instead, and she was drunk enough to awkwardly dance a little, flip up her skirt and show her panty covered ass, and open her uniform enough to show her little bra covered breasts. She got a lot of cheering from the guys, but even more groans and boos when she stopped there.

Then one of the other guys dared my wife to do the same, claiming a hooker wouldn't have any problem stripping. She laughed, but told me to put on something appropriate, so I put on "You Can Leave Your Hat On". As soon as she heard the song start, she grabbed the fedora off of another guy dressed as Indiana Jones, and started to dance. The guys started shouting "take it off" and she slowly unzipped her mini-skirt, and slowly pulled it down until it pooled at her feet, where she kicked it away. Now wearing just the corset and a very brief pair of panties (not a thong, but small enough that the cleavage of her ass was peaking out at the top).

At this point the guys really started chanting "more, take off more" as she continued to dance. She started teasing by sliding her hands up the corset, over her full breasts, pushing them up enough that a hint of her nipples were now peaking out!

At this point, one of the wives grabbed her husband and made excuses that they had to leave, and quickly left. This brought things down a bit, but ever the good host, I put on "Dr. Feelgood" and the remaining crowd started cheering again as my wife resumed dancing. Soon enough the cheers and chants to "take it off resumed". My wife gave me a questioning glance, and I nodded, so she started to undo the catches on her corset, starting at the bottom and working her way up until she was holding the corset closed with her hands. She flashed some cleavage, and a full nipple appeared for just a second, resulting in claps and cheers from everyone (including the ladies present), at which point she opened it completely and let it drop to the floor. Everyone went nuts, and the guy that was her lover at the time pulled out a twenty, folded it lengthwise and tucked one end between the buttons of his 501 jeans.

Now my wife is only wearing her garterbelt, stockings and heels, her tiny red bikini panties, and of course the hat. She danced over to our friend sitting on the couch, and she dropped down in front of him, spread his legs, and simulated giving him head before rising back up with the twenty between her teeth, and tucking it into her garterbelt. Then Indiana Jone pulled out a ten, rolled it up and put it behind his ear. She sat in his lap, giving him a brief lap dance, while nibbling his ear, until she pulled back with the ten between her teeth again. She stood up, took off the hat and bent over and gave him as kiss before returning the hat to his head.

Her lover complained that she didn't give him a lap dance, so she hopped back onto his lap, just as the song was ending.

One of the other gals (Indy's date) dressed like Laura Croft said it was her turn, so I started another song. She stripped down to her boots and shorts, and she definitely had the breasts for the part, but half of the guys were as busy watching my wife grind on our friend's lap, as they were watching "Laura" strip.

As soon as she was done, Indy was ready to take her home and ravage her, and the party started to break up. I noticed before my wife got up from my friend's lap, she whispered something in his ear.

She never dressed, and as soon as everyone else had left, she told me to put on another song, "something long", so I played "Comfortably Numb" as she started dancing for our friend. As she started to slide her panties off, she told him to strip. As soon as he was nude and sitting on the couch, she strode over too him, sat in his lap, and guided his raging cock into her dripping pussy!

They fucked quickly until he came inside of her. As soon as they calmed down, she got off of him, got on her knees in front of him, and bent over. She turned to me and told me to fuck her as she started cleaning and sucking his cock back to life. I quckly stripped and slipped into her cum filled pussy! As soon as I came, she got up and led us both to our bedroom, where she spent the better part of the night pulling three more loads out of him, and two more out of me, before we all dropped off out of exhaustion!

We slept in late, and had another hot round of mfm sex, before we made breakfast and sent her lover on his way.

Several years back we hosted a halloween party with our mostly vanilla friends (one of my wife's lovers was also there). I dressed as solider, and my wife dressed as a hooker, fishnet stockings, cum-fuck-me high heels, a black leather mini-skirt, and a red strapless corset top.

At one point, one of the guys dared one of the ladies dressed as a candy striper to that she should be a candy stripper instead, and she was drunk enough to awkwardly dance a little, flip up her skirt and show her panty covered ass, and open her uniform enough to show her little bra covered breasts. She got a lot of cheering from the guys, but even more groans and boos when she stopped there.

Then one of the other guys dared my wife to do the same, claiming a hooker wouldn't have any problem stripping. She laughed, but told me to put on something appropriate, so I put on "You Can Leave Your Hat On". As soon as she heard the song start, she grabbed the fedora off of another guy dressed as Indiana Jones, and started to dance. The guys started shouting "take it off" and she slowly unzipped her mini-skirt, and slowly pulled it down until it pooled at her feet, where she kicked it away. Now wearing just the corset and a very brief pair of panties (not a thong, but small enough that the cleavage of her ass was peaking out at the top).

At this point the guys really started chanting "more, take off more" as she continued to dance. She started teasing by sliding her hands up the corset, over her full breasts, pushing them up enough that a hint of her nipples were now peaking out!

At this point, one of the wives grabbed her husband and made excuses that they had to leave, and quickly left. This brought things down a bit, but ever the good host, I put on "Dr. Feelgood" and the remaining crowd started cheering again as my wife resumed dancing. Soon enough the cheers and chants to "take it off resumed". My wife gave me a questioning glance, and I nodded, so she started to undo the catches on her corset, starting at the bottom and working her way up until she was holding the corset closed with her hands. She flashed some cleavage, and a full nipple appeared for just a second, resulting in claps and cheers from everyone (including the ladies present), at which point she opened it completely and let it drop to the floor. Everyone went nuts, and the guy that was her lover at the time pulled out a twenty, folded it lengthwise and tucked one end between the buttons of his 501 jeans.

Now my wife is only wearing her garterbelt, stockings and heels, her tiny red bikini panties, and of course the hat. She danced over to our friend sitting on the couch, and she dropped down in front of him, spread his legs, and simulated giving him head before rising back up with the twenty between her teeth, and tucking it into her garterbelt. Then Indiana Jone pulled out a ten, rolled it up and put it behind his ear. She sat in his lap, giving him a brief lap dance, while nibbling his ear, until she pulled back with the ten between her teeth again. She stood up, took off the hat and bent over and gave him as kiss before returning the hat to his head.

Her lover complained that she didn't give him a lap dance, so she hopped back onto his lap, just as the song was ending.

One of the other gals (Indy's date) dressed like Laura Croft said it was her turn, so I started another song. She stripped down to her boots and shorts, and she definitely had the breasts for the part, but half of the guys were as busy watching my wife grind on our friend's lap, as they were watching "Laura" strip.

As soon as she was done, Indy was ready to take her home and ravage her, and the party started to break up. I noticed before my wife got up from my friend's lap, she whispered something in his ear.

She never dressed, and as soon as everyone else had left, she told me to put on another song, "something long", so I played "Comfortably Numb" as she started dancing for our friend. As she started to slide her panties off, she told him to strip. As soon as he was nude and sitting on the couch, she strode over too him, sat in his lap, and guided his raging cock into her dripping pussy!

They fucked quickly until he came inside of her. As soon as they calmed down, she got off of him, got on her knees in front of him, and bent over. She turned to me and told me to fuck her as she started cleaning and sucking his cock back to life. I quckly stripped and slipped into her cum filled pussy! As soon as I came, she got up and led us both to our bedroom, where she spent the better part of the night pulling three more loads out of him, and two more out of me, before we all dropped off out of exhaustion!

We slept in late, and had another hot round of mfm sex, before we made breakfast and sent her lover on his way.
What a great party! And you made 30 bucks besides LOL :giggle:

KK pulls off a very convincing ‘Elivra’ - it’s been an often-used Halloween costume over the years. The first time she wore that costume was before our hotwifing days. Circumstances arose that led to her attending a Halloween event on her own, while I stayed home with the kids.

KK ended up drinking too much, then hooked up with a business colleague. She had no idea he was a business associate, he had no idea she was my wife. In one of the more awkward moments of my life, over lunch, my colleague described in graphic detail his tryst with some “married whore” at a Halloween party he’d recently attended. He was talking about KK…

In the time after we started doing the hot wife thing, KK and I hosted a very private Halloween party at our home. She chose to appear as ‘Elvira’ for that event. All the guests were men - six, including me. KK was the star of the party, enjoying the attention of sex hard men. She got fucked absolutely senseless that night.

KK pulls off a very convincing ‘Elivra’ - it’s been an often-used Halloween costume over the years. The first time she wore that costume was before our hotwifing days. Circumstances arose that led to her attending a Halloween event on her own, while I stayed home with the kids.

KK ended up drinking too much, then hooked up with a business colleague. She had no idea he was a business associate, he had no idea she was my wife. In one of the more awkward moments of my life, over lunch, my colleague described in graphic detail his tryst with some “married whore” at a Halloween party he’d recently attended. He was talking about KK…

In the time after we started doing the hot wife thing, KK and I hosted a very private Halloween party at our home. She chose to appear as ‘Elvira’ for that event. All the guests were men - six, including me. KK was the star of the party, enjoying the attention of sex hard men. She got fucked absolutely senseless that night.
Wow! I've always loved Elvira. Your wife must have been hauntingly beautiful. Did you clean up all that creampie by yourself? There must have been a lot.🎃👅

Reactions: Rem503

“You Can Leave Your Hat On" Oh yeah, that was the same exact song that turned Robin into a sexy slut! And especially when she was the one that requested it!

Reactions: STLcouple