Handjobs in public

I can lend another one for ya..actually recounted it a while back in a different thread. The tale is from an on going secret affair I had with my then separated sis in law whom I had quite a few hot times with. But, we'll hone in on one particular occasion at a dinner party one evening. Naturally, the sister managed to procure a seat on the other side of my wife. We always got on together pretty good so my wife usually didn't blink and eye to our kidding and innuendos.

Anyways, as the festivities went on with usual banter and plenty of drinking, me and Holly were busy playing under the table...first just holding hands, stroking each other's thighs. Then she guided my hand to the small damp spot in her slacks, while tracing the outline of my thick cock til I had remnants of pre cum leaking through my pants too. This went on for a few minutes as we both did our best to hide it.

At a point so as to not attract undue attention I ran my other hand up my wife's leg under her dres, prompting a look of surprise and excitement. I quickly had second thoughts as I wondered if she'd reciprocate only to find her sister's wandering hand already massaging her husband's aching dick. But she in typical fashion, just flashed a cute little grin signaling perhaps a nice romp later that nite.

Crisis averted, me and the sis kept driving each other wild until I eased my zipper down easing out my engorged cock leaking silky nut into her hand as I wrapped mine around hers and jerked it off. All the while burying my fingers as hard as I could into her crotch. She let out a huge sigh as I blasted hot cream to the underside of the table and all over her hand. One of the hottest and taboo things I've ever had in my many years of debauchery.

Anyone want to relay a true story of received a handjob in a public place ?
I meet her online and we had both just gotten out of a bad relationship. So neither of us was looking for anything serious. She just wanted to have her pussy eaten out and some rock hard dick to ride. And i just wanted someone to play wirh my cock. So i pick her up around 9-10pn and the first thing she does is stick her hands down my pants. She was accurately a lesbian and the only other guy shed ever been with was when she was abused by her uncle. But I had really always wanted to fuck a lesbian so i start chat her up and she was really mad about her relationship and told me she wants to try a real cock and wanted it raw. They were pretty butch but i didn't really car what they looked like i just wanted a warm whole or 2 to cum inside. once she gets in my car she sticks her hand down my pants and is jerking me off and licking my balls as i figure out where to park. Pretty quickly shes got my whole cock in her mouth and im trying not to crash the car or even worse cum to quickly. So i pulled into a forest park and were walking down the first path path only like 60 ft from the road she takes off her panties and tells me to start licking her pussy. Anyone could have come by and seen but when she said she was ready to take it i got balls deep in this black girl i was raw doging and then gave that pussy a nice thick creampie right by the side of the road.

Last edited: