Hard to get a good read on my wife

J9584

Male
From
FL, US
My wife knows I fantasize about her being used then fucking me . For sometime I would fuck her with a vibrator til she gets off ,let her rest then fuck her , recently I introduced a realistic dildo she seems to love it ,as do I also, but it's hard to get her in the mood for sex ,when I get her in the mood it's amazing , I feel like she likes this from the way she climaxes , do you think there's a possibility she would take this to the next level , or maybe she's cheating on me already , I do like to take a quick suck on the dildo when she's done and I swear one time it tasted like cum ,but maybe I was just wishful thinking

My wife knows I fantasize about her being used then fucking me . For sometime I would fuck her with a vibrator til she gets off ,let her rest then fuck her , recently I introduced a realistic dildo she seems to love it ,as do I also, but it's hard to get her in the mood for sex ,when I get her in the mood it's amazing , I feel like she likes this from the way she climaxes , do you think there's a possibility she would take this to the next level , or maybe she's cheating on me already , I do like to take a quick suck on the dildo when she's done and I swear one time it tasted like cum ,but maybe I was just wishful thinking
She may be fucking on the side, but if you brooch the idea of her taking a lover and also even encourage it by saying you have wanted it for a long time, etc. Asking her if she would consider it or even if she has dabbled with someone else, then it may open the door to her revealing an affair or her eventually opening her body to another.

From the sound of things, this may very well stay a fantasy. Im thinking you should wait and see if she mentions the topic over the next several weeks. If she does, then you know its on her mind and you can take it further. If she doesnt broach the subject, then she probably doesnt have the desire to go further. Down the road, you can bring up the hint again when things have changed and she more open to the idea.

Reactions: AndyCee777