Has anyone noticed who gets labeled BBW these days?

YourNewBull

Male
Verified
There seems to be a trend towards women being identified as BBW who aren't and I wonder what is driving it. We know that society puts unreasonable body expectations on women and I wonder if that's a factor.
For the sake of clarity BBW is Big Beautiful Woman. A body positive moniker for a woman who would have been historically been considered fairly overweight. Beyond what is actually normal (as opposed to societally considered normal) for a woman of her age. So think an apple body type.
SSBBW is a Super Sized Big Beautiful Woman. Which would certainly fall into the medical category of obese to morbidly obese. So perhaps an orange or grapefruit to a BBW apple.
While we are all attracted to different body types and I understand why monikers like this would exist in a world where internet personals have replaced personal interaction, I wonder if this healthy. I see pics and threads here where someone, usually a husband but not always, labeled them BBW in some way. Yet I would say the woman in the picture is dead normal for someone in her age group. So using myself and an example she has a mom bod to my dad bod. That is not a BBW.
Also why is it we must have a woman labeled as BBW but guys, I've seen your pics too. Most of you aren't at you fighting weight, if you ever were!
I know this is a long post. What I'm really trying to do is point out that average/normal is now being called BBW. I want to challenge everyone to ask themselves is this the way we want our group to go.
For myself, as a very hetero, dominant man I do not. I am a Dom, and I will do things with a CONSENTING woman that would shock most people, but I do not think it's OK to place these labels so willy nilly. Moreso considering societal pressures already imposed on the very women we all claim to cherish and love.
Ladies if you enjoy feeling or being a BBW and shouting it from the rooftops, I salute you. You are beautiful. Men, if you are pinning that on them because of some standard or kink that you have, stop. Our women deserve better.

Reactions: radnorjen01