Have very shy/nervouse wife that needs to be opened up

Galapega

Jan 16, 2019
My wife is extremely sexy (subjective obviously), and also can be very erotic, but also has a built-in guilty conscious. So, sharing her is difficult, more for her than myself. If there's any chance for sharing, she needs someone that is willing to get to know her and be a friend first, preferably Hispanic or Italian. We're Catholic, so, there has to be meaning to it all. Private conversation would be preferable.

My wife is extremely sexy (subjective obviously), and also can be very erotic, but also has a built-in guilty conscious. So, sharing her is difficult, more for her than myself. If there's any chance for sharing, she needs someone that is willing to get to know her and be a friend first, preferably Hispanic or Italian. We're Catholic, so, there has to be meaning to it all. Private conversation would be preferable.

I’m hispanic. Where you guys from?

That's crazy she actually has a "thing" for darker dudes, mostly Hispanic and Italian (me though lighter skinned Italian lol). We're in Pueblo Colorado. Have you done this before? Sorry I'm only on here later at night.

That's crazy she actually has a "thing" for darker dudes, mostly Hispanic and Italian (me though lighter skinned Italian lol). We're in Pueblo Colorado. Have you done this before? Sorry I'm only on here later at night.

No problem man. I have fucked other wives before yes.

We did it a couple times before but then she got shy again. Thanks for the honesty. I don't really see myself as a cuckold but more I like seeing her in action.

Yes, I’m in Cali. Nothing wrong with wanting to see your wife fucked without being a cuckold. One of the wives i was fucking her husband wasn’t a cuckold. He just like seeing her fucking other cocks.

Sounds good, are you from Cali originally? I can send pics to see if you would like her, but she is in great shape. I'm originally from St Louis, Cardinals fan lol. My wife is native to Colorado, but very Canadian, and fair skinned. You can tell me about yourself if you like. And BTW I'm not at all gay in any way, just very sexual when it comes to her. If that makes sense.

Yes, i’m originally from cali. That would be great. You have kik messenger or you can private message me your number to share info/pics.