Have you felt horny for wife bf?

Rider400

Male
From
UK
My wife developed emotional feelings for a couple of them. They were both very much younger and extremely hot. But they were both very st8 and not wanting me to see them fucking my wife.
I had seen pics of their cocks and felt very horny. Confessed to my wife that I was attracted and loved their cocks and have masturbated with wife thinking of them. Was proud of wife having such hot guys.
Have you guys felt horny for wife bull/bf/lover/ex?

Yes, which is partly how I became interested in exploring my bi side. However, my horniness towards the other guys was about my attraction to their cock. There is a side of me that enjoyed the fact that some of these men were studs and that they were having their way with my wife but my interest or what made me excited about it the most was their cocks. I have been lucky enough to film some of our get togethers and I get off watching myself suck their cocks while they make out with the wife as an example.

My wife developed emotional feelings for a couple of them. They were both very much younger and extremely hot. But they were both very st8 and not wanting me to see them fucking my wife.
I had seen pics of their cocks and felt very horny. Confessed to my wife that I was attracted and loved their cocks and have masturbated with wife thinking of them. Was proud of wife having such hot guys.
Have you guys felt horny for wife bull/bf/lover/ex?
I’d love play with u both satisfie u both

Reactions: Rider400