Have you let another guy control your wife's egg?

I persuaded my wife to insert her egg vibrator before going to my office Christmas party. Late-is on we were sitting with my boss and I gave him my phone with the app open so he could control the egg therefore my wife's sexual stimulation. It was one of the most arousing things I've ever done. That night he took her to the room he'd booked in the hotel where the party was held and fucked her for an hour. We've done similar with other men since.

My wife was out with her best friend and some of her besties friends (4 girls in total) for a girl’s weekend and I wound up getting a call to give them all a ride from the bar they were at to the hotel they were staying at for the weekend.

Upon my arrival at the bar, my wife told me to come in as they wanted to stay for the band’s last set of the night and dance some more. It wasn’t long before she showed me her phone and the the chat window of her Bluetooth toy app. One of her long distance friend’s was controlling her Lovense Ferri panty vibe and had been for about 20 minutes.

My wife said her pussy was drenched and her clit was throbbing and was worried about one of her friends figuring things out. I told her not to worry and if one of them did notice her squirming or that her upper chest was beginning to become flush and red from the stimulation that she should just tell them it’s the booze hitting her.

I dropped them off at the hotel but before my wife went in she admitted to me that the guy she was texting and playing with wanted to continue with her and that he suggested we just drive around or go find a secluded place to park since she wouldn’t be able to play in the room she was sharing with her friend.

I said it was a great idea but my wife was torn. She was horny as fuck and wanted to play with her toy and with me in the SUV but didn’t want to ditch her friends.

In the end, she went to the hotel room and kept sex texting for awhile, including several dirty pics to him from the bathroom as she got ready for bed.

That’s the only time she’s had her toy controlled by anyone (including me) while in public. Shes done it using her Bluetooth rabbitt while I drove down the highway once (with the same guy). All other times have been in our marital bed.

While stationed overseas without my wife I had a female friend that bought a pair of "butterfly panties" with a remote. We went to one of the bars in the local bar district and she kept tell me to not use the remote so much. I finally set it on the table where she could see it and the Butterfly went off again. When it stopped I looked around the room and saw another couple where the woman looked like she was being buzzed as well. I told my friend to go remove hers and some back. She did then I pressed the remote in a dot dot dot dash paused then dot dot dot dash. Yup she jumped. What are the chances two women wearing the same device into the same bar. We went to the other couple and explained what we suspected and everyone had a good laugh.