Have you watched your wife be picked up or seduced?

When I was with my exwife we used to go out to a night club that was an old converted dance hall. It had a balcony above the dance floor, so us guys could get a perv down the ladies tops, lol.
On Friday and Saturday nights we would go out, her with the girls me with my mates, and always arrange to meet up in this club between midnight and 1am. She knew she had a get out of jail card if she pulled and she very often did.
I would always go up to the balcony and look for her, and like I said she more often than not she would be dancing with one or more guys. Many times I have watched her smooching with a guy and blatantly I have seen her rubbing a guys cock through his pants and/or the guy would have his hands on her bum or a tit. One time I caught her kissing with one guy while 2 others were behind her playing with her arse cheeks. More often that not around 2am she would lead the guy, or guys, out of the club and into the park at the back of the club. There she would fuck them on a bench and I would be close, but unseen. She would then say her goodbyes and we met up around the corner and get home as fast as possible
The photo is to show you what she looked like

Attachments

• SCAN0022.JPG
    SCAN0022.JPG
    370.1 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Tell us about a time when you watched your wife picked up somewhere or seduced.

Several times I have dared my wife to pretend she is a bar girl at a Manila bar and get picked up as a whore. Both times she was successful and ended up back at a business man's hotel with me, after explaining the set up with him. I watched as he used her like a cheap whore. What made it really exciting was he paid her a tip of 2000 Peso.

But more often she gets picked up at a normal bar or club where men are hanging out looking for their lay for the night. This is always a thrill for her and me.
I'd give her $20!

Reactions: owlmale
Yes I watched my wife being slowly seduced by an older black guy at a party, as the night continued he seduced her and after I spent years trying to get her to fuck with a black guy with a much larger cock than my own.
After the party we were asked to give the black guy a lift to his house on arrival he invited us in, we accepted. He then continued to seduce my wife and he got her to the point of such sexual turn on that she gave in and was begging him to fuck her giving her and I our first cuckolding experience.

mmy wife will go into a bar or club as though alone and let guys hit on her and take her outside fro them to use her mouth or cunt while i stand watch. v v hot. these are typical dresses she wore on nights hwere we plyed this game. never any underwear

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 46
  • SAM_1280.JPG
    SAM_1280.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 66
My hubby has seen me picked up and seduced many times. I ask him what’s his most memorable. He likes the more innocent guys casually flirting. Not really expecting to have a chance, especially with him there. The look on their face when I finally straight up as “do you want to fuck me?” They are usually taken aback when I ask. They are also usually more appreciative of the fuck I give them.

His absolute all time favorite is two younger innocent guys that were complementing me and then both ending up fucking me.

mmy wife will go into a bar or club as though alone and let guys hit on her and take her outside fro them to use her mouth or cunt while i stand watch. v v hot. these are typical dresses she wore on nights hwere we plyed this game. never any underwear
she looks beautiful in those little dresses. hot to picture her coming back inside after sucking off a stranger out in the parking lot

That's how my wife loves to be picked up, when we go out of town for the weekend. She wears a short summer dress or her short denim skirt without panties. If a guy tries to pick her up that she's vibing with, she'll take him back to our hotel to let him fuck her pussy while I wait nearby. She loves it.

We have a guy we get with for mfm fun. We've done it quite a few times with him. It's a fun relaxing time for all three of us. He is/was the only one we'd done anything with. We are very normal, we keep it very private. We aren't swingers.
We were out of town, in the hotel bar. Chatting with people is very normal for us. We were visiting with a really cool guy. Third dri.nk we were laughing and having fun. Wife blurted out how good looking he was. After a few we all knew what was going on. Wife was REALLY into him and the whole deal. She was rubbing his leg, kinda kissing him, looking right into his eyes. He invited her up to his room, she said we do this together and that shocked the hell out of me. We weren't loking for anything, we had never talked about anything like this. We went up to his room, she was SO into him, they were kissing. They both got naked, she was giving him head. She started to mount him and he looked at me and said I needed to leave. Wife stopped, told him it could have been fun. She got dressed and we left.
...in the bar leading up to going to his room it was exciting as hell.
wow hot story - too bad your wife didnt fuck that guy - i think you both would have loved it.