He’s so big

Giggitygaming

Male
Verified
Mar 21, 2023
the hubby always works and barely has time to fuck me , told him I’m coming make him come home one day from work , and find me sucking and fucking other guys…. I told him I want him to come home to find me getting my brains fucked out with other guys pounding and stroking my pussy and leaving nice big creampies inside my tight little pussy,

He thought this was hot, so I told him I would invite a group to fuck me, and expressed an interest to even try my first bbc as well, and the bbc would be fucking me while he’s gone at work. I want to send him pictures of me enjoying all of their cocks and filling me up.

We both excited and can’t wait to make it happen.

Attachments

• IMG_4695.jpeg
    IMG_4695.jpeg
    144.6 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0933.jpeg
    IMG_0933.jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0932.jpeg
    IMG_0932.jpeg
    90.1 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_1111.jpeg
    IMG_1111.jpeg
    54.8 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1935.jpeg
    IMG_1935.jpeg
    58.2 KB · Views: 100
the hubby always works and barely has time to fuck me , told him I’m coming make him come home one day from work , and find me sucking and fucking other guys…. I told him I want him to come home to find me getting my brains fucked out with other guys pounding and stroking my pussy and leaving nice big creampies inside my tight little pussy,

He thought this was hot, so I told him I would invite a group to fuck me, and expressed an interest to even try my first bbc as well, and the bbc would be fucking me while he’s gone at work. I want to send him pictures of me enjoying all of their cocks and filling me up.

Wow you're incredibly sexy x

Reactions: Giggitygaming

Hope come true she a sexy lady🔥🔥

Sexy eyes love your titys😍