He Deserves Her

Well...I came home alone tonight. It's 4am. She rode back to his place in his car tonight. About 2 hours ago. And she's gone quiet for most of that time. But...it is as it should be. They have been extremely yearning for each other sexually for weeks now. Finally, tonight, they have both secured what they have both been desperately wanting and no doubt needing. He is an absolute alpha. 100%. And I am 100% a beta. Which I love being. I freely confess. She needed a guy that could basically eat her up like candy. And that is him. He works out, has a good job, great body, very attractive, smells amazing, and has joked in a crowd of friends about loving to eat pussy. That made her wet, as she put it. They have danced together. Multiple times. He holds her close. Like she is his very breath. I do believe that after tonight he has bonded with her in ways I have not. Not in quite a while anyway. They are so sexy together. I'm ok with that. Being a beta means you accept when your wife needs someone else. You step aside, get out of the way. And that someone else is capable of satisfying her in ways you cannot. And that's ok. She needs him, he needs her, and you stay out of their way. God I love this lifestyle! I love being a beta and surrendering my woman to another male. I know he f'd her hard tonight. He now knows how sweet she tastes and smells. #thepussyishis #lovebeingabeta

My GF is working on something much like that. She hit on a guy her age (I'm 22 yrs older) and has gone on a few dates with him. All very plain, proper & normal..
Last date she rubbed his cock under the bar and took him out to her van. Had a long sexy make-out session, lots of kissing, feeling, touching.
It ended with her jerking him off until he came.
Next date will go much further.
It's crazy, but it really turns me on. Waiting for her while she out on a date is such sweet agony, my mind/imagination wondering...

My GF is working on something much like that. She hit on a guy her age (I'm 22 yrs older) and has gone on a few dates with him. All very plain, proper & normal..
Last date she rubbed his cock under the bar and took him out to her van. Had a long sexy make-out session, lots of kissing, feeling, touching.
It ended with her jerking him off until he came.
Next date will go much further.
It's crazy, but it really turns me on. Waiting for her while she out on a date is such sweet agony, my mind/imagination wondering...
Understand sir. Sounds like you and I are both betas. Hard to understand why any guy would step aside and let another man turn his girl on and get her in bed...and not discourage it or compete with the other guy. But encourage it instead. Give them both the green light. It's not the norm. But it's MY norm. I'd rather sit home all alone playing with myself, get myself off like a good little beta knowing he's got her naked, in his house, in his bed, his face between her legs, learning her scent, her sounds, her movements, what she likes and how she likes it. I want him to know that. I want him to bond with her physically and emotionally and create a need in her for more and more and more. I want his room and his bed to smell like sex. THEIR sex. And I'll take what's left over when she gets home. Sloppy seconds are the way to go now. He gets her first.