He had a request for date night.

Ocguy

Male
Gold
2004 I talked my Latina wife and mother of my son into fucking her big dick coworker. It lasted till October 2007. During that time she became addicted to his big dick and the orgasms he gave with it she quickly became his slut with my encouragement.

So one time he had wanted to treat my wife to spa day with manicure and pedicure, get her hair done and a new outfit. The only catch was he would pick it out and pay for it and leave it at the store where she had to change into and we would meet him for dinner. He told me Fredericks would be the store we needed to go to.

I drop her off at the spa where they did her hair with blond highlights and styled it, mani & pedi next we then hit the mall.

It was hot day so the evening would be nice. I told her Fredericks is the place and she was very excited and a bit nervous as he likes to push her limits.

The lady saw us walk in and knew why we where there and greeted as and took my wife away.

She was gone about 20-45 minutes with lady coming and going with different bras. We had refrained from sex for just about a week and half so when she walked out my cock went rigid and the lady noticed and commented “hubby approves “

Wow 4 inch red open toe strappy stilettos, following her bear smooth legs she has on a black mini skirt that went just past her phat ass, the blouse, deep plunging neckline that the top of her dark aerolas were on display with the cleavage she was showing along with the bra that cupped just below her nipples, it seemed like the blouse was being held in place by her hard nipples.

As we walked out she got lots of looks and heard a few comments about looking like a hooker.

I opened the car door for her as she sat I noticed no panties and saw her once neatly trimmed pussy was now bare. She was drenched and she let me know the lady that helped fingered her but stopped just before she climaxed. Im leaking precum, my boxers are a bit wet, my wife was really enjoying the day as her thick nipples were hard and popping two little tents I her blouse.
I'll finish later