He Resized Her

I think my wife’s bull may have permanently stretched her.
If you don’t count my roommate in college, wife has been fucking other guys here and there for 5 years now. Regardless of how much she fucked a certain guy her pussy would always tighten back up in 2 or 3 days.
About a year ago my wife started fucking one guy with a very thick cock. Recently we went on vacation for a week and she happened to have not fucked him the week before. So by the end of our vacation he hadn’t stretched her in 2 weeks. While she was certainly tighter than if she’d just been with him, I noticed that she still felt pretty loose.
Has her bull actually resized her pussy?

I think my wife’s bull may have permanently stretched her.
If you don’t count my roommate in college, wife has been fucking other guys here and there for 5 years now. Regardless of how much she fucked a certain guy her pussy would always tighten back up in 2 or 3 days.
About a year ago my wife started fucking one guy with a very thick cock. Recently we went on vacation for a week and she happened to have not fucked him the week before. So by the end of our vacation he hadn’t stretched her in 2 weeks. While she was certainly tighter than if she’d just been with him, I noticed that she still felt pretty loose.
Has her bull actually resized her pussy?
Yes it happened to my wife after she started fucking a guy with a very thick 8 inches 2 or 3 times a week for over a year.. It was what she was hoping for.. It made my little 6 inch cock feel even smaller and reminded me that a real man with a real cock had opened her up permanently.. She threatens to stop fucking me altogether now because she can hardly feel me..

While it would be fustrating, it's one of my fantasies. We meet a guy who is a possible match for my wife's next boyfriend. We all hit it off and then he explains that he would really like to be friends and date my wife long term. He adds however he is much larger than most men and that if her becomes my wife's lover, our sex will not feel the same for either of us after a month or so.

I hope things workout for all of you Randr.