He ripped her favorite panties off…..

Ocguy

Male
Gold
We had been playing with her coworker nearly a year, my wife had become addicted to his big dick and had been going on a month with out it when this happened in 2005.

So we had a fuck day planned with her coworker for a Saturday. It was two weeks since I last fucked my wife due to her period and family, Jose wife stopped having sex with him and claimed to have not busted a nut since the last time a month earlier.

Jose asked that she arrive full cum as he wanted sloppy seconds. When he called to tell me the room number he let me know that he had taken a lil blue pill and already had raging erection.

Maria was dressed just as he wanted, a wrap around style dress with only her thong and 4 inch Fuck me pumps. I told Maria it was time, my cock was rock hard by the time I got to our bedroom to see my wife laying back spreading her legs and pulling her thong to the side exposing her glistening pussy, my lil slut was drenched, after rubbing her slit up and down I sank balls deep. “ Fuck me papi, give my first load of the day baby”. I start pumping, my wife was on fire, “ he took a lil blue pill baby, he says he’s rock hard and going to fuck the hell out of you” she starts to cry out as she stars her climax, And start unloading into her as she’s squeezing my throbbing cock milking me. I slip out, she puts her thong back splitting her engorged long lips, sitting up swallowing my still hard dick cleaning our juices off before heading out.

On the 15 minute drive to the room my wife tells me “ I can’t believe I’m being driven to a motel to fuck my coworker by my husband that just filled me at my coworkers request, I love you Papi for letting my slutty side come out and enjoy Jose big dick.” She reached over and squeezed my boner.

It’s 12:30 pm when we get to room. I see Jose looking out the bottom floor window, he opened the door and was butt naked, his dick sticking straight out.

They were locked in a kiss by time I closed the door, My wife sat on the bed and started to blow him. It was a sight to see and my cock was hard and leaking in my shorts.

Jose didn’t take long pulling the string and getting hold of her bare tits pushing her so now she at the edge of the bed, he pushed her legs back and told her to hold them. Pulling her thong to the side he stared running his big German helmet up and down lubing it with my jizz. Maria kept repeating “give it to me daddy” Jose slipped half into her causing her moan out, a few half strokes and my wife is moaning out “ fuck me, fuck me like the slut I am” Jose went balls deep and gave a few hard pumps, pulls out and takes hold of her thong and rips them off her, hooks her legs and leans forward pinning her legs back they start to make out as he starts fucking my wife with hard steady rhythm. I didn’t even realize I stripped, he had my jizz foaming up as my through her head to the side crying out she’s cumming, she locks eyes with me, moaning kinda whimpering as he never stopped pumping and with him slowing down with short slow strokes she says “ he’s cumming, oh fuck he’s cumming in your wife , I feel him throbbing” Jose stops sucking on her neck and the y kiss a bit, say something’s I couldn’t hear and make out some more, maybe 10 minutes of this before she slides up and off his still rigid cock glistening with our juices as she gets on all fours.

Jose wasted no time and drive balls deep and asked my wife if she missed his dick, as my wife started pushing back onto him “ her pussy is gripping my dick” my moaned “ feel how much my kitty missed your big dick” with that Jose pulls out again and squats behind her and slips it right back in gets a hold right above her hips and starts to fuck my wife hard. Fucks her right through an orgasm that made fall to her stomachs of his dick and curled up like fetus as she orgasmed. “I need a break your turn”.

My rolled onto her back her eyes glazed over she opens her legs, her pussy is red, her large lips swollen, and sloppy. I’m looking down her with a big hickey on her neck and nipples rock hard I slip in her, “mmmm you like that Papi, you like your wife’s sloppy pussy” Jose climbs up and slips his dick between us.

I did help her suck it a bit before I pulled out, Jose had her ride him, Maria stood over his erection and squatting she impaled herself on him as he hel her hands, her stood behind her playing with her tits as she worked herself up and down before she started to cum again got on her knees sitting all the way down and gyrated her hips on through her orgasm, as she was coming down Jose rolled her in her back hooking her legs and pining them back started fucking her hard, my had both hands locked behind his head urging him on “ that’s it take your pussy daddy, fuck me fuck your pussy” she looked at me and was moaning he’s going to make her cum again and she did, he let go of her legs but stayed in her, then after a minute or two Maria spreads her legs and pulled them back herself as Jose started to pick up the pace, he fucked her hard for almost 10 minutes straight getting her to orgasm again, my wife started to thras her head back and forth “I’m fucking cumming” she repeated over and over then went limp as Jose starts to grunt and let’s her legs fall, she blacked out for about 5 seconds ,then her eyes shoot open, “hes throbbing, fuck it’s so hot, oh that feels so good.” Maria kitty was a mess, she kept saying how she feels mini orgasms, she drank some fluids and passed out, it was almost 3 now. Once she woke up and went to the restroom, she looks at Jose and told him he owes her new Fredericks of Hollywood panties and a bra for the inconvenience.

A week later Jose let me know that we had bag waiting for Maria at Fredericks, the o Lu thing she had to do was get measured for the bras.

We set a time and he met us there, The 3 of us walked the mall with me pushing our child in the stroller. As we passed the coach store Maria tells him he should get a purse as punishment. He came back with a “ let me go in when you try on the bras and I will” she looked at me and I told her I would wait with our kid. So off they went, apparently Jose already picked out a few bras and were only in there a short time. When they returned Maria had use the restroom, when she came out I could see she had taken of her bra as big tits were free and her nipples were rock hard. She opens a bag and sets her bra and thong down, we have 15 minutes to kill before my stuff is ready and and Jose has the van so I’m going to go out and thank him properly.

Jose came back and asked me to pick up my wife’s things in 15 minutes and let me know he was parked next to me to come out when I’m ready.

15 minutes was really 30, I was surprised when they was a coach bag with a purse in it, a bag with two outfits in it a pair of stilettos boots and a pair of strappy heels along with 4 panties and two very sexy bras. The gal had bizarre look on her face when I said I was there for my wife’s things.

So I go out and he’s parked a couple of cars over, and get our kid in and walk over, he slides the side door open a bit, “ Perfect timing” as I walk back to the car I could hear my crying out in orgasm as he started to nut in her.

There were some people around who I’m sure heard her. Some saw her get out fixing her dress then get into our car. She was glowing and I couldn’t wait to get into her sloppy kitty.

Maria was very surprised when she saw the bags Jose left for her.
The bras he picked where like half cup, her large aerolas were exposed along with frequent nip slips, the tops were very transparent and the skirts were like micro mini skirts that barely covered her phat ass.

I will recount what happened when she wore the outfits for him.

Back to the day he ripped her panties. Jose with the help of the little blue pill ravaged my wife 3 more times the last being in the morning before heading home,

Maria was sore for the next week she cut us off for the mid week lunch time fuck, she did blow us and let us cum in her panties. Later I found out she gave them to Jose who had stuffed them in his mouth and enjoyed our juices.

• Love
Reactions: Avery99us
Jose invited us to dinner, cocktails, dancing, and tag teaming my wife. As luck would have it Maria was on her period. We arranged for the following Saturday, so that was two weeks with out sex for the 3 of us.

Even though my wife was addicted to his big dick and would basically do anything for it she knew how to work him. She tells him if she is going to wear his outfit she needs a manicure and pedicure if she were to wear those open toe fuck me pumps. He hooked her up with a spa day.

Maria came home and I took the hour trip to drop off our kid to her moms. When I came back and saw my wife in the kitchen pouring herself a shot, instant erection.

My view from the back, two long braids to the middle of her back, white very transparent blouse, you could clearly see the white bra strap, micro mini skirt that stretched right below her phat butt cheeks, bare legs, topped off with a pair of 4 inch stilettos.

As I whistled she turned around, the bill as so transparent that her dark aerolas where clearly viable and her nipples were poking out the top of 1/2 cup bra. Her make up was done heavy with dark shades, she looked sexy in a slutty way if that makes sense.

I get a call from Jose, he asks me if I could bring Maria with a pussy full. I put him on speaker and told him to say it again. Once my wife heard she went to the couch pulled off her g string and bent over, we left the speaker on as sank into her drenched neatly trimmed pussy. As I entered her she let out a nice moan, two weeks no sex, she came pretty quick as I started pumping into her, five minutes tops and I’m unloading in to my wife, she slips on her gstring, “ sorry Papi, your gonna have clean that up yourself, I’m not messing up this work of art” referring to her makeup.

We’re driving off and I look at my slut wife her skirt so short, you could her gstring had split her long lips and thighs were already slick with our juices. “ I can’t believe my husband is driving his wife dressed like a slut and full of cum to another man to be his slut, what’s even more weird is that I like it” she says as she’s checking herself in the mirror.

we had been playing with him almost two years when this happened, close to our two year anniversary of Jose becoming a major part of sex life.

We park next to Jose who was waiting for us. He opened the door and helped her out of the cover up and took her hand as she gave a little twirl Jose kissed he neck as he proved her used pussy “ mmmm can’t wait to get my dick in you” the sucks slick finger clean. Jose had to walk with my wife’s cover up over his erection.

We sat in a booth with Maria in the middle. Jose basically has his fingers in my wife’s pussy the whole except for when the food arrived, which he licked his digits clean. “ I can’t wait to fuck you later” I hear him tell my wife. My wife turns and gives me a nice kiss with plenty of tongue. We brake the kiss turns to Jose “ you need to fuck me after this, before we go dancing” I hear say. He had the room already that was less then a mile from the motel.

Anyways Jose rode with us, Maria riding in back, Jose has her blouse off quick and starts licking and sucking her thick nipples while massaging her sloppy pussy.

We get to the room, they both get naked, Jose is rock hard, they embrace and start making out again as my wife is now stroking her coworkers big dick and he’s pulling and twisting her nipples. Maria sat on the bed taking hold of his manhood by the base getting ready to take him in her mouth, he wasn’t having it and pushed her back climbing between her legs, my took hola again and ran his cock up and down her slit lubing it with our juices before guiding him.

A few strokes and he’s balls deep in my wife. “ mmm feels so tight baby, you missed my big dick didn’t you” he hooks her legs and pins threm back and starts long stroking her hard, “ yes daddy oh god yes I kissed that big dick make me cum daddy, “ My wife has her both hands full of bed sheets as she starts to orgasm, take that pussy, fuck this married slut “ she kept repeating through her orgasm, Jose looks at me as he pounding my wife damn bro I love the way her pussy grips my cock when she cums, oh fuck I’m gonna cum, oh fuck baby you ready for it” my wife is now whimpering as he starts to cum balls deep in her, it massage his balls as he’s pumping my wife full of her second load. He pulls out and holding his cock by the base he he straddles her chest “open up baby” Maria opens her mouth as he lets go 2 more streams before my engulfed his and sucked the remaining jizz from his balls, I’m looking at my wife’s gapping red kitty contracting leaking a fresh load, as soon as he dismounts I slip into pure heaven, her pussy is still contracting from her orgasm as I start pounding. Looking at her with his cum on her chin, her big tits jiggling like jello and the silky hot pussy I’m pounding was too much and I busted in her for her third load. I pull out and my wife is still having mini orgasms as she calls it as she swallows my softening 6 inches cleaning our juices off.

A little after 8 pm, the night had just befun.

Maria still wanted to go dancing so we got ready again, as Maria was doing her makeup again Jose handed me a lil blue pill, being 28 I had no problem going 3 times in an evening, so I ticked it away for a later date.

A hour later we at our favorite spot. Maria didn’t bother with a cover up or panties. Being a bit chilly and how excited she was her thick dark nipples were out over the bra on full display when the DJ lights hit her. We sat at a small table and had a couple Cadillac margaritas before we hit the dance floor.

We had her sandwich, she would grind her phat ass on me as Jose danced and groped her from the front, before she spun around she kissed him with some tongue then faces me and kissed me the same.

There was a few couples that made there way to our side and we basically all danced together with the ladies bumping and grinding with us guys. Maria and one of the other ladies who was very similar to my wife just a little taller. She took a liking to Maria, we always end up in the darker corner so the dancing gets a little more groping, and kissing.

This lady will call Jenny, we later learned they were both late 40s to our 28 years old at that time, started dirty dancing with my wife as we three guys basically shielded them from the others. Jenny said something to Maria, with no hesitation my wife lifts her blouse and Jenny played with her tits and bent down sucking one then the other nipple then my wife straight straighten up, her nipples had never been harder. This all happened so fast, so they whisper in the ear back forth then Jenny looks back at us for second more chatting and we are all still dancing when Jenny casual runs her hand up my wife’s thigh, as she got higher Maria froze, I see her suck in her bottom lip as Jenny then sucked her fingers , instant erection, We all went back to the both with the other couple.

Apparently they had been wanting to spice up there sec life, his fantasy is to watch her eat some pussy, Jenny had asked who was who and when my wife responded “ ones my husband and the other my fuck toy” she didn’t believe her, my wife told her “ we have room down the street, we just fucked before coming, I’m still leaking” that’s when Jenny did what she did.

More to follow

After few more cocktails we invited the couple back with us but no luck, Jenny did give my her number though (another story there) My wife asked to ride back with Jose so I followed, as we’re driving out I see my wife’s head disappear. The motel not far so when we pull in I park next to him, I get out he rolls down his window and I watch my wife slobbering and gagging on his big dick. My underwear is saturated with my precum. Since our room was in the back Jose didn’t bother putting his dick away, my took hold of it and walked him to door.

Once in the room, Jose bent my wife over the table and started fucking her for a few minutes before stopping to strip.

Maria took control “ lay down so I can ride you Daddy, Papi I need you in me too” . My impaled herself on Jose and I stand straddling Jose head feeding my cock to my wife, my cock now full of her slobber I take position and as she rose with barely his head in her I pushed into her as she sank back down. After a lil awkward adjustment we got a good rhythm going, Maria was on fire, the 3 of us talking and moaning, Maria started to orgasm with in minutes of me dbl stuffing her pussy. Maybe 10 minutes she goes off again and that sets me off and I unload. I back off and my wife leans forward as move to have her clean me off, Jose and my wife both started cleaning me off.

My wife dismounted and tells me to lay down, we end up in a 69 as Jose gets into position and enters her from behind. I’m doing my best to get her clit and as I do Jose’s cock is running along my tongue also. Wifey starts to cum, my jizz and her juices are leaking around his cock, he pulls out and lick his cock of our juices before I guide him back in. A few minutes later Maria starts to nut again this time she rolls off and covers her kitty with her hands as she balls up and is moaning and trembling as she climaxes, Jose pries her legs apart and slips back in hooks her legs and pins them back by her ears. “In a lil whimpering voice my wife looks at me “I love you Papi” Jose starts to pump slowly picking up the pace every few strokes till he hammering my wife’s kitty. “ you like my big dick in your married twat” my can only moan out a feeble yea in between her in coherent words.
“ who’s pussy is this” no answer, he asked again, no answer, he stopped and and rolled her over onto all fours and slammed back into her, my wife let out a big moan.

Jose wraps her braids in his fist and pulls her back and asks again
“Who’s pussy is this you dirty married whore”, this time when she didn’t answer he smacked her phat ass once then after a few strokes another slap, “ oh shut I’m gonna cum again” Jose pulled her a hair bit harder when he asked again, this time as she went into her orgasm she moaned out “ your pussy, it’s your pussy daddy , to fuck when you want daddy , it’s your pussy Daddy”, there bodies are sweating and the skin to skin slapping sounds was filling the room.

Jose pulled out and rolled my wife in to her back and dragged her to the edge of the bed , “ hey bro hold your wife’s legs back for me so I can play with her tits as fuck her”
Jose went balls deep and froze. He started massaging her tits and pushing them together to get both thick nipples in his mouth, “yea baby use me, suck’em baby yea fuck me, fuck me daddy” Jose took hold of each nipple, twisting and pulling just how she likes it and starts to fuck her hard making her tits jiggle. I tell her to rub her clit, she starts tentatively at first then a few minutes later she’s rubbing her clit faster, her juices are flowing as she starts to cum, Jose pulls out and replaces his cock with his mouth, that drove my wife insane, it was so hard to hold her trembling legs back. I let go and Jose got her missionary with my wife holding her legs back as Jose started pumping her again. “ I’m done daddy I can’t cum anymore” she whimpers as Joe was going from long strokes to short, my wife let go of her legs and started white knuckling the sheets as she thrashed her head side to side.

Jose moans out he’s close and Maria’s head stops thrashing and she hisses “oh fuck oh fuck I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum you mother fucker, fuck your slut daddy” Joe looks at me “in or out” my cries out “ in me, cum in me” I tell him both. He starts busting in her as she’s in the middle of her own climax, that causes her to let a loud “ fuck yea cum in me” he pulls out and let’s a few streams go on her chin, neck, and tits.

Maria curled up, her legs still trembling, you could barely hear her mumble “still cumming” then she passed out.

Jose and I stayed and talked a bit, he asked me what I thought about bringing in a friend of his who just got dumped and hadn’t had any pussy in a few months. I tell him to ask her when he’s fucking her, she’ll agree to just about anything for that big dick of yours.

Reactions: Johnfun
We fell asleep with my between us. A little after 8 I hear my wife and Jose at again in the shower. I’m by the door and can hear them, first I hear my “ I love your big dick daddy, oh it feels me up so good, you make me cum so hard” Jose
“ you do anything for your big dick slut” I peak in and she has her hands on the shower wall as Jose is fucking her from behind tweaking big nipples. He sees me but she doesn’t say anything , he starts rubbing her clit, would you fuck my friend “ no answer, he slapped her ass, “will you fuck my friend” her reply came after he slapped her ass again “ mmm you’re so Daddy, your gonna make cum” he starts pinching and pulling her tits as she starts to cream she cries out in orgasm that sounded kinda of painful “ I’ll fuck anybody you want me too daddy” at that point I’m in the restroom brushing my teeth as Jose started to bust in her , he pulled out she soaped up his cock and washed her scent off before he exited “ your turn bro, your wifey is better then a washcloth” he says as he gets ready to leave.

As I get in Maria hugs me and tells me she loves me for letting her enjoy his big dick and proceeded to lather me up and rinse me off. After drying off “Papi will kiss my kitty for me please” she says as she lays back spreading her legs.
What a sight to see.

Her pussy was beat up. Lips swollen and red, her hole gaping and leaking a good amount of his recent deposit a lil deeper red then her lips. I cleaned my slut to an orgasm, as she orgasmed I crawled up and pushed into used hole, a bit difficult with her contracting pussy.
“ so your gonna fuck his friend” I asked, her pussy tighten a little, “I’m sorry Papi, I can’t say no when his big dick is in me” she moans. She kisses me, and I lost it and dumped my last load in her.
Nothing was said about her agreeing to fuck his friend till later that evening.

That afternoon we went to her family BBQ, my slutty wife was sore as hell and you can see it in her walk. She was sore for the rest of the week, she even turned down a lunch time fuck but did blow the both of us, swallowing my load and letting Jose cum in her panties.

Sorry for it being so long, not all our sessions were like this.

Reactions: Johnfun
The second outfit was a black transparent deep plunging blouse with a shelf bra that left her big tits popping out over the bra, red mini skirt that also rested tightly at the bottom of Phat ass cheeks with a pair of knee high 4 inch stiletto black boots.

Jose let me know Jay his gym buddy was going to be there and if the 3 of us can hang out while Maria is getting pampered. So I invited them over as soon as Maria was out the door. Jay is in early 30s a white guy a little taller then my 5’7” frame on the athletic side.

So once I felt he was a good match Jose and I began to tell him her likes and dislikes inside and out of the bedroom. We showed him our small collection of pics and some video of the 3 of us. Between the conversation, pictures, and the video the 3 of us had obvious erections. After seeing a clip we’re we are eating cream pies and sucking juices off each other cocks, Jay let it be known he was curious about sucking cock and hopes everything works out. I told him to play it cool and before you know it you’ll be balls deep in my wife with a cum covered cock in your mouth.

I suggested he buy her a drink and come by and introduce himself as Jose gym buddy. I of course told him her favorite drink, also told him to compliment her on her outfit. On the way out Jose gave me a lil blue pill before they left.

I had set out my wife’s slut wear for the evening, as well got our child ready for her grandparents house, the hole ride back and forth is about an hour and a half, so when I returned my wife was ready and had already had a shot and now was hitting the water bong, she needed a little extra courage when she went out dressed like a slut.

“ I can’t believe you guys want me to go out like this” she says as she turns around, first thing that caught my eye were big tits on display, with the natural light you could make out her bare tits pouring out the top of the shelf bra with her nipples pitching a tent, instant erection. Her long hair loose with curls going down to lower back, her makeup heavy, the blouse was plunged so deep with her big tits you could see a good portion of her dark aerolas. My wife wanted to change her top, I hugged her from behind, slipped my hand in her blouse and started working her thick nipple over, “ imagine Jose dancing with you doing the same thing to you in the dark corner” I felt her body quiver. She placed my hand on trimmed kitty and she was drenched. “ I’m so wet I think I need to put on panties. Besides it will be fun taking them off and giving them to Jose on the dance floor. She picked a Gstring, her lips were getting puffy and the little string split her lips, I wanted to fuck her so bad right there. My cock was hard as diamonds and I haven’t even taken the pill.

Maria had her hand on my hard cock, and she generally says the same thing “ I can’t believe my husband is driving me dressed like a whore to meet up with my well endowed coworker “ I loved the different emotions that coursed through my body as she’s getting into slut mode she’d call it.

Jose was waiting by his car, I backed in Jose opened the door and as she stepped out he saw her pussy lips and the little string, he wanted them, my wife told him “maybe later if you ask nicely “ he took her cover up and tossed it in the car. “ I want to bend you over right now “ Jose says as he’s squeezed his dick. My wife loves to tease when she can, she bends over the seat, the skirt is so short that as she bent it rode up, “ like this daddy, maybe after a couple cocktails and a few dances you can bring me back out for some fresh air, if I didn’t want dance I would fuck you right now look how wet I am” Jose ran his hands up her thighs to her lips, slipped a finger past the string right in her pussy, she let out a nice lil moan as her gave her few strokes before putting it in his mouth as we started to walk through parking lot My wife in between us arm in arm.

Jose wasn’t drinking, my slut and I had 2 cocktails before Jay sent a round our way, as soon as the waitress pointed at who they were from I waived him over. With the DJ playing he knelt down and was eye to eye, I couldn’t hear thing, he took her hand kissed it the whispered something in her ear which made her smile and slap his shoulder letting her hand linger for a few seconds. Jose gave up his chair so Jay could talk to our slut. My wife had her hand on my thigh squeezing it here and there while she would touch Jay as she talked and sipped her drink. I knew it was going good when she asked if he danced, he held out his hand, Maria kissed me then took his hand and hit the dance floor. Jose and I stayed watched a few songs befor they returned. Maria kissing Jose then myself before sitting between Jose and I .

The next time the 4 of us hit the floor, that’s when we got her in the darker part and Jose started playing with her tits as she grinding her phat ass on his crotch. She turned and did the same as I massaged her kitty which was was drenched. She said something to Jose and and came to with her hands on my shoulders Hise knelt down and slipped her soaked gating off right there on the dance floor before dancing over to Jay who she was facing him started to make out with, her hand went to his crotch as he slipped a hand In her blouse and the other went to her soaked twat.worked over a nipple. She brakes the kiss whispers in my ear give me the keys and pay the bill we will be out at the car.

Jose payed the bill, they had about a 10 minute head start, I was curious on how we would find them. I make a comment to Jose about my boxers were wet with the my precum, he confirmed he was too. So as we get to the car I could make out Jay sitting GM with his head back, as we got to the door you could see Maria’s head bobbing on his cock. As I look down I see a discarded condom used but not full. Found out later they started with it then she pulled it off, she told me it lasted a few minutes before they climbed in the back and he was still hard so she started blowing him.

Jose opened the door on my wife’s side “ damn girl you didn’t waste anytime getting that fresh cock in you”. I replied “ the condom didn’t last long either” Maria stopped with a plop she came off his cock which I could see was still relatively hard. “ sorry boys but I needed his cock in me, he still hard “ she said as she slapped her face with his erection.

“Now take me to the room so you guys can treat me like a married whore”. We left there cars and the three rode in the back as I drove the short distance to the motel, both had a thick nipple in their mouths working them over the short ride there.

Once inside the room Jose wasted no time in pushing her on the bed and devouring her creampie, Jay stripped and knelt by her head feeding her his hard cock.

Maria was moaning around Jays cock as she hit a big O, pushing Jose outta out from her legs I stripped her trembling body as she told Jose to lay down. At the time we didn’t know the terminology (airtight) so as she impaled herself on his manhood, “check m pocket bro” he had brought a bottle of lube. As soon as I entered her tight back door Jay took his position and the 3 of us started sliding into her holes.

Maria was able to deep throat Jay as he was a lil bigger and thicker then me, This was a first for all of us, seeing Jay with his hand on the back of my wife’s head as her nose was pressed into his groin I unloaded my first load into her ass. As I pulled out Jose tells Jay, “you ever fuck a married slut in the A$$”
My wife spit him out “ there’s a first time for everything” I cleaned up and sat on the side of the bed as Jay eased his cock into brown eye. My wife leaning forward as Jose was going to town on her tits, I already say two dark lust bites on one.

Jose unloaded up in her guts a few minutes after Jay started to get in rhythm, My slut was enjoying another orgasm as Jose stared to his. “ hey let Jay try your juices” I said, Jose slipped out from under and straddles my wife as he presented Jay with a soaked still somewhat hard cock. Jose has a very thick cock as Jay tried his best he got the head in the went to licking from shaft to tip as he fucked my wifes A$$. Jay wasn’t going to nut soon so Maria slipped off his cock to lay on her side and spread her cheeks, Jay slid up and spooning with her eased cock back into her back door, Jose slid in front and started sucking her tits as I I started fingering her kitty. Putting pressure on Jay’s cock as he’s pumping her A$$, soon my slut starts grunt that’s she’s almost there then starts a massive orgasm causing Jay to unload in her back door. 2 loads in her brown eye and 2 in her twat.

Jay went to clean up as Jose was rock hard again (lil blue pill) and rolled my wife onto her back taking her missionary, she was still riding her orgasm as he bottomed out, her eyes went wide
“ohhhh fuuuuck” she kept repeating louder and louder until she screamed “I’m fucking cumming” good thing they put us in the back bottom room away from the other guests. Jose pulled out and told his slut my wife he wanted to double stuff her pussy. My cock was ready to go so took our position as Jay sat butt ass naked in the chair to watch.

So as I pushed in more jizz pushed out of her brown eye. Again she started to nut, her body was trembling, after she came down from that O, “ I need a break, I don’t think I can cum any more” I could hear Jose sucking on her tits as she’s says that.

I took at a challenge and started pounding her from behind as Jose started to thrust up again, her deep moans were kinda of animalistic now. We’re going at it for a good 10 minutes when she came back to life, she lifted her head off Jose, “keep it up and your gonna make me nut again” I called Jay over and told him to play with her A$$.

A few minutes after he he inserted two digits, she hit one of the biggest Os ever up to that point. Jay has head close to her ass as I pull out my cock is covered in juices, “ you still curious man” he engulfed my 6 inches and took me his mouth and sucked it clean for a few seconds before pulling back, getting back into wife caused her to hiss out “fuck me, don’t stop I’m so close” when she started repeating “fuck, yes yes of fuck” I lost it again then Jose started to nut, for a few seconds the 3 of us were nutting together.

I pulled out and she fell off Jose to the side and curled up in the fetal position trembling and she just murmured “still cumming” as she passed out.

The 3 of us sat there naked, Jose still sporting semi wood, “yo Jay how about a lil help cleaning me up” Jay didn’t hesitate since he was just semi hard Jay was able swallow half his cock, he did I that 3 or 4 times before sitting back down. I ask Jay if he wants to stay or get dropped off at his car. He choose to stay, I crawled up next to my wife and Jay and Jose took the other bed.

Again sorry for it being so long, there’s still the wake up .

Not sure what time it was, I felt my wife roll out of bed, I hear her mumbling something while using the bathroom. Crawling back n bed with me I ask her if she’s ok. She tells me “ both my holes are sore and leaking cum from my husband and two another men, I feel like a slut and I truly enjoyed it” by this time. Jose and Jay woke up and took their turns washing up, as Jose walked back Maria spread her legs, Jose slid up our bad and between her legs burying his face in her sore kitty. Jay sat there looking at my wife getting eaten out, “ damn girl that’s gotta be the best fuck I’ve had, first A$$ I’ve fucked and those dick sucking lips” my wife got onto all fours, Jose returned to eating her and she beckoned Jay she we to suck his dick, “ you like watching your wife with two men Papi, my cock at attention as Jose got up and lubed his cock with his spit before slipping into my wife causing her to moan around Jays cock.

My wife was able to swallow Jays cock till her nose was on his pubic Bone gagging every now and then. They switched places, my slut could now take a lil more than 1/2 of Jose big dick down her throat. They switched 2 more times when Jay was the first to nut in her sloppy twat, Jose got her on her back and pulled her to the edge of the bed, this is his favorite position, I straddled her head and pulled her legs back as Jose took a thick nipple between his thumb and finger and pulled as he started to fuck my wife. Her tits stared to sway, he would twist and pull her nipples just the way she loves it.

Jose grunted out he was close, I told Jay to rub her clit, I got my dick in her mouth as she spits it out to moan out to Jose to cum with her as she starts her orgasm setting off Jose again.

Again Jose asked Jay if he’s still curious, with the help of my wife they both cleaned off Jose’s slick dick. I take my turn, as I entered my wife moans out “fuck your slut Papi fuck my used pussy baby” with Jose massaging my balls I maybe lasted 5 minutes before nutting in my wife sloppy hole.

I drove the guys back to their car shortly after. Jay had a big ass smile on his face thanks me again, I told him if he could keep his mouth shut there could be more fun to be had.

Upon return my wife was laying in the classic M, she had a magazine blowing air onto her red beat up pussy. She asked if I would kiss it and make it feel better, I ended up eating her to another orgasm before we took off home.

We talked about her taking 3 cocks for the first time and taking a new cock up her back door. She told me I better not think bad of her because I opened Pandora’s box getting her to fuck Jose and she really enjoyed being used by the 3 of us.