Heart-thumping moments

Dec 17, 2021
This one's for the cucks. What are the truly heart-thumping moments that you experienced either before you encountered this lifestyle or after you embraced it? I'll start. We were still newlyweds and had only been married a few months, and we were spending a lot of time in bed. I'd been away for a week and was raring to go. After some frenzied kissing I fell to my knees and started eating her pussy. Then I tasted something strange. Like rubber. "Oh my God," I thought. "I'm tasting a condom. Someone's cock has been in my wife's pussy that very day!" I was overcome by all kinds of crazy thoughts. My mind was racing. I went through all her male coworkers: Was it him? Or him? Did they fuck in this very bed? My heart was thumping and my erection was the hardest it's ever been. She must have noticed something because she asked if I was ok. I just looked into those big blue eyes and just melted. Then I went back to eating her out. I never asked what it was. It could have been something as simple as a vaginal wipe, but I prefer my fantasy. D.