Hello everyone!

jess8eris5

Female
Hello everyone! I have just registered and came across this website by chance. I hope to be able to exchange ideas with other women here. I have a boyfriend, but he doesn't know about this site. We are both in our late 30s and our sex life is not so great for me. He comes very quickly and then that's it. In the relationship, he is the dominant part. During sex, it's me. I love him very much! But for me, sex and love have now become two separate things. I don't want to hurt him, but I want to be satisfied again without a guilty feeling. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to cheat, I want to continue to have a relationship with him. I used to get good advice in another forum about circumcising him (I was able to persuade him thanks to help) and I'm glad I did it. I hope to find good suggestions here on how to talk to him about my needs without making him angry or sad. Thank you very much. 👄Jess

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the site. And I totally understand you... lack of good sex can be troublesome for our mental stability...lol
Feel free to keep in contact.

Hello everyone! I have just registered and came across this website by chance. I hope to be able to exchange ideas with other women here. I have a boyfriend, but he doesn't know about this site. We are both in our late 30s and our sex life is not so great for me. He comes very quickly and then that's it. In the relationship, he is the dominant part. During sex, it's me. I love him very much! But for me, sex and love have now become two separate things. I don't want to hurt him, but I want to be satisfied again without a guilty feeling. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to cheat, I want to continue to have a relationship with him. I used to get good advice in another forum about circumcising him (I was able to persuade him thanks to help) and I'm glad I did it. I hope to find good suggestions here on how to talk to him about my needs without making him angry or sad. Thank you very much. 👄Jess
Hello Jess, I understand what’s on your mind. If you want we can continue this discussion on pm :) check it you’ll find mine

Welcome to the group. I can def understand sex in the later thirties not being what you planned for. Hope you have a great time here and can make some progress. Profile pic is intriguing and a “female” designation on your profile should likely keep your inbox busy lol.

• Haha
Reactions: jess8eris5
Welcome to the group. I can def understand sex in the later thirties not being what you planned for. Hope you have a great time here and can make some progress. Profile pic is intriguing and a “female” designation on your profile should likely keep your inbox busy lol.
You are right, there are already some messages in my inbox. So far only from men. But I think that's normal. If there are too many messages and I lose track, then I probably need to change something or I've done something right. It certainly depends on how you interpret it. 😂

@All Thank you for the warm welcome! 🥰

What are the next steps? I'll have a look around here first and browse through the topics. Maybe I'll also create a specific topic in which I write a bit more about us and hopefully, with your help, convince my sweetheart.