Hello from Florida!

Little_devil

Couple
Gold
Hello all, We are new here but not new to this lifestyle. We started as a swinger couple about 10 years ago and still dabble in that area from time to time but our interest has turned more to sharing her with other guys. I like to watch her please and be pleased by other men and she likes showing off for me. We don't do it often but certainly enjoy it when we do. Looking forward to exploring this forum and possibly some experiences/photos.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1456433066913.jpg
    FB_IMG_1456433066913.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 267
Hello all, We are new here but not new to this lifestyle. We started as a swinger couple about 10 years ago and still dabble in that area from time to time but our interest has turned more to sharing her with other guys. I like to watch her please and be pleased by other men and she likes showing off for me. We don't do it often but certainly enjoy it when we do. Looking forward to exploring this forum and possibly some experiences/photos.
where in Florida ?

Welcome!

I'll be in Florida in March if you'd like to chat to an Englishman!

Welcome !
Welcome Aboard Hasan Minhaj GIF by Patriot Act

Very sexy

Gorgeous!

Wow smokin hot 🥵

Reactions: Little_devil
She has got to be one of the sexiest gals on here. She is perfect.

Welcome to central FL! Lakeland area here. Lots to do in town -- even more if you guys come around!

She's super cute and naughty 😍

Reactions: Little_devil
Damn sexy, and such naughty eyes!