HELLO FROM FRANCE (Hotwife VIXEN and her Cuckhubby)

Hello There…

I'm Clara and I'm so exited in been here to share our experiences in cuckoldry. In more than 10 years, we met more than 50 fabulous bulls for my pleasure and to excitation of my cuckold husband Yann.

Here, some more info about us…

CLARA
41 Yo
1,69 m (67In)
Brown hair
Grey/Green eyes
Love to be shared, well deep fuck, real nice and tall males, very large cocks, creampies and a lot of cum from Bulls

YANN
49 Yo
1,88 m (74In)
Brown/Grey hair
brown eyes
He loves to watch, sometimes help me to be well fucked, making pictures and films about my meetings with very viril males face to him…
Bienvenue ! 🤗

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Do you like your lover to talk dirty to you?
Absolutely !

Absolutely!

I like to hear the pleasure that my stallions take with me and Yann (my cuckold) also loves to hear the expression of their enjoyment. Obviously, when the words are a little rude, it adds spice to the meeting and often it stimulates my orgasms. Yes, I like to hear some swear words when alpha males fuck me with energy5C0AC856-E70E-4A09-96E7-E8DBE0529743.jpeg

Absolutely

I like to feel totally offered and dominated by the alpha stallions that my husband invites to fuck me in front of him

I like to offer him this show of his wife at the service of beautiful males

13D9E478-14A2-4A1F-8BF1-7F6E4A62E7B8.jpeg

J’aime me sentir totalement offerte et dominée par les étalons alpha que mon mari invite pour me baiser devant lui
J’aime lui offrir ce spectacle de son épouse au service de beaux mâles 48C726D2-7B74-4A0F-8A31-66D8BC798A87.jpeg