Hello from michigan.....

Jun 9, 2018
So check this out. The wife n i recently got started in the hotwife/ wife sharing thing. Kind of by chance. Unforcintly she has gotten borded with guy she was talking to. So my hopes is to find a new guy to precent to her. If your local to the metro detoit area and up for a fun challange let me know.
She is 38 5,5ish great body 38 c brest. Very tight and great w her mouth and hands.

Have same situation. Metro Detroit , looking a bull that she can have sexual fun and train to her sex needs.Hot body and needs oral fixation satisfied . Must have great body and good communicator .
I Detroit about once per month for a business we operate there. I know you would enjoy having fun with me. Up for it?

So check this out. The wife n i recently got started in the hotwife/ wife sharing thing. Kind of by chance. Unforcintly she has gotten borded with guy she was talking to. So my hopes is to find a new guy to precent to her. If your local to the metro detoit area and up for a fun challange let me know.
She is 38 5,5ish great body 38 c brest. Very tight and great w her mouth and hands.
She sounds like quite the woman. I'd love to have a turn with her.