Hello - I'd love to fuck your wife.

Jun 5, 2022
Hey everybody, it's good to be here. I'm really into the idea of fucking someone else's wife, significant other, or girlfriend, which has led me here. I like the power-play dynamic of fucking someone else's partner, which makes sense since I started off in the kink world as a top. I really enjoy the idea of roleplaying controlling a couple's love life - like putting the married secretary into a chastity belt so she can't have sex with her husband - or otherwise dominating the woman, and through her, her partner.

That said, I'm also into the idea of lending out any significant others I have to be used. The idea of pimping out my wife or girlfriend in particular is arousing.

Anyway, it's good to be here. I'm sure I'll have an enjoyable time.

Hey everybody, it's good to be here. I'm really into the idea of fucking someone else's wife, significant other, or girlfriend, which has led me here. I like the power-play dynamic of fucking someone else's partner, which makes sense since I started off in the kink world as a top. I really enjoy the idea of roleplaying controlling a couple's love life - like putting the married secretary into a chastity belt so she can't have sex with her husband - or otherwise dominating the woman, and through her, her partner.

That said, I'm also into the idea of lending out any significant others I have to be used. The idea of pimping out my wife or girlfriend in particular is arousing.

Anyway, it's good to be here. I'm sure I'll have an enjoyable time.
You could always fuck my huge tit wife and I could fuck yours- little swapping action 😉😋😉😉

Reactions: Wifelovessex
That said, I'm also into the idea of lending out any significant others I have to be used.

My wife has a Bull, who she only sees a few times a year since he lives across the country. He likes to take her on trips and invites other friends to come and fuck my wife. My wife says she likes the control aspect since when they are together, she has no control over her body or who uses her. He is in full control. She says it allows her to do things she wouldn't do on her own.

Reactions: compassionatedom