Hello - nearly 40 couple UK

Carrie40

Female
Aug 11, 2021
Hello there 😃
My husband and I are pretty new on this journey. I’ve been a Hotwife for the last 18 months or so. We’ve really enjoyed it & are looking forward to many more hot experiences. My real goal is a sexy black man 😉Really looking to sharing our experiences and learning from other more experienced couples. I think my husband and I both agree this will be a big part of our lives moving forwards so keen to hear from others xx

Hello there 😃
My husband and I are pretty new on this journey. I’ve been a Hotwife for the last 18 months or so. We’ve really enjoyed it & are looking forward to many more hot experiences. My real goal is a sexy black man 😉Really looking to sharing our experiences and learning from other more experienced couples. I think my husband and I both agree this will be a big part of our lives moving forwards so keen to hear from others xx
Hi and welcome to the site - always happy to chat xx

Hello there 😃
Hi jay here from London. Can i be of help. Lots of experience of this lifestyle. Over 25 years and many longterm and one of over 25 years.