hello

hi all..im an arab cuckold husband ..my wife is one beautiful lady ..we love going dirty..looking for a bull..if anyone onows someone in ( amman .jordan) please contact me..preffere a BBC of course..thanx
I fit all of your needs but in America .
Do you ever get anywhere in the states ?

Attachments

• msg-3304055-0-cbcc58-1657399622_thumb.jpg
    msg-3304055-0-cbcc58-1657399622_thumb.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 153
  • 62c6e82e4d087-full-3.jpg
    62c6e82e4d087-full-3.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 147
hi all..im an arab cuckold husband ..my wife is one beautiful lady ..we love going dirty..looking for a bull..if anyone onows someone in ( amman .jordan) please contact me..preffere a BBC of course..thanx
Hello still searching
Pm me if you still interested... I am near 😉🔥

wow amazing ass for your hot wife I would her very much

Love her body, I'm not in your country but would love to do some online play with her, DM me

Holly fuck ! Would fuck her and cum inside her too.
BWC in Amman - let me know if you’re interested

Hello
Egyptian doctor and a business man , looking for classy couple for long term relationship
I can travel to any place no matter