Hello!

nwteachers

Couple
Oct 27, 2022
Hey everyone. I’m 33, wife is 30. We have been together for about ten years and have a great family. We’re both teachers. She does not know I’m on here but she knows about this stuff and finds it super hot. She has a pretty exciting sexual history, lots of stuff before we met (maybe some after lol). Message me, I’m new to this forum.

Hey everyone. I’m 33, wife is 30. We have been together for about ten years and have a great family. We’re both teachers. She does not know I’m on here but she knows about this stuff and finds it super hot. She has a pretty exciting sexual history, lots of stuff before we met (maybe some after lol). Message me, I’m new to this forum.
Sound like a really fun couple!!

Reactions: Goodlife2023
She sounds like an awesome wife! Welcome aboard!

Welcum I loved much high school art teacher was smoking hot