Help convince my wife!!

Anyone have suggestions to suggest for me to help my wife get involved in this???? Need any help I can get. I want to see this happen to her!!!!

Anyone have suggestions to suggest for me to help my wife get involved in this???? Need any help I can get. I want to see this happen to her!!!!
Make sure it’s something you really want, I tried to get my wife into it and she told me nothing but no. Then a year later I find out about an affair for a few months. The only reason she came clean is I found the messages hidden in her instagram and she gaslighted me whole time about it

Last edited:
Make sure it’s something you really want, I tried to get my wife into it and she told me nothing but no. Then a year later I find out about an affair for a few months. The only reason she came clean is I found the messages hidden in her instagram and she gaslighted me whole time about it
Are you still together? It has to be so very frustrating when your wife/gf repeatedly denies any interest and then you find out she truly is and just doesn't want you to know.

Are you still together? It has to be so very frustrating when your wife/gf repeatedly denies any interest and then you find out she truly is and just doesn't want you to know.
We seperated, if she would have been honest and up front or included me I would have worked through it together. But she just kept doubling down on her lie and told me I was crazy to save her image

Reactions: coastalkid