Help I want to cuck my man

I'm new to this and need some advice, me and my partner have been together 15 years, for years we had a great sex life and his biggest fantasy was for me to cuckold him, I played along with the fantasies but we never did it for real and if I'm honest it was his fantasy not mine. As the years went on our sex life dwindled until it stopped completely, I'd lost my sex drive and the no sex didn't bother me, but now my sex drive has returned I'm horny all the time and all I can think about is fucking another man while my BF watches. My problem is because we haven't had sex for a few years how do I bring it up
I'm scared he is no longer interested any advice welcome.
I know the OP hasn't been here since Sept 15th but I'll answer just because someone may be following this and would like some constructive advice.
When a man has been cut off from sex in his marriage, the best you can hope for is that he has replaced sex with masturbation. He may take it further and visit massage parlors or even start having sex with prostitutes. No matter what his "solution" is, I'm sure he would like to replace it with the real thing.
None the less, the cuckold fantasy is strong and chances are that no matter which way he satisfies his desires, it will always include some aspect of cuckoldry. Whether it's just a trigger that he thinks of to make himself cum or he finds someone to indulge his fetish.
Whether the OP got scared off by the many bold men on here offering to fuck her or if she found what she was looking for, I would hope that her transforming her marriage from a no sex one to a marriage that includes lots of kinky play and the satisfaction of all parties is complete.

I think you should Go slowly. Start telling about your sex drive and how much you think about sex often. Tell him his great body miss you. If he gets more confident, then you'll be able to introduce it slowly... Maybe first invite him to the restaurent wearing a hot sexy dress and look how he reacts... And maybe introduce "I think this guy loved my dress"
Then another time, the same thing, but you could tell him you think you are getting horny when guys look at you like this... If he looks to like it.. Maybe you could ask him to go to a topless bar... Looking how guys in the bar will hit on you...

And later you could text him, telling you are using your sex toy thinking about guys hitting on you... And so on 👍🙏
Great idea you tell
Him.to.meet you at an.upscale loungr at x time and not before You dress very extreme short skirt heels revealing top. makeup jewelry etc you.get there at leastan hour before .you sit st the bar havimg a drink.Sit where you get noticrf or even sit next to.a good looking guy. YOU nake sure when.hibby arrives that your in a deep conversation with the guy . You tell.hubby go.get us a table..ill
Get us drinks ill.be over soon. You let hubbby know that you got there a little esrly do.you judy went to.the bsr to have a drink till.he got there
You then.let the conversation tske its course
Hubby will.havr questions do.you.say the guy was nice anf you had a good conversation with him..itveill.get hibby thinking .

I will answer this for those that have a real intrest and are real. Suggest you and him go out for a few drinks and dinner. When getting dressed let him see you are not wearing a bra or panties just stockings and tell him it is just for him for old times sake. Let what ever happens at the bar happen then when you get home tell him how turned on you got with all those guys looking at you and you were so hot it took all you could do not to take someone up on his offer. He should be hard if not then he is no longer interested. If he is hard ask him if he is still interesting in you going with a nother guy...well the rest is just making plans.

I'm new to this and need some advice, me and my partner have been together 15 years, for years we had a great sex life and his biggest fantasy was for me to cuckold him, I played along with the fantasies but we never did it for real and if I'm honest it was his fantasy not mine. As the years went on our sex life dwindled until it stopped completely, I'd lost my sex drive and the no sex didn't bother me, but now my sex drive has returned I'm horny all the time and all I can think about is fucking another man while my BF watches. My problem is because we haven't had sex for a few years how do I bring it up
Tell him how you feel and how much it will help as a couple.

Show him that you want my 9 inches while he watches 😉

Attachments

• BKQG5037.JPG
    BKQG5037.JPG
    475.9 KB · Views: 5
Mrs M
Go.out with your girlfriends ine night dressed up.
Ehen.you come home get all
Over.him.even.if hes asleep. Take him.i.hr asks why dont give him.an answer gor a while or mot until.the morning
When he asks you tell.h
Guys where hitting on.you.and it brough back memories..Then.tell h.wouldn't yoj like me to takr care of you more like i did last night?..Well it can.happen more if we play more going out etc

• Love
Reactions: Ride9
Mrs M
Go.out with your girlfriends ine night dressed up.
Ehen.you come home get all
Over.him.even.if hes asleep. Take him.i.hr asks why dont give him.an answer gor a while or mot until.the morning
When he asks you tell.h
Guys where hitting on.you.and it brough back memories..Then.tell h.wouldn't yoj like me to takr care of you more like i did last night?..Well it can.happen more if we play more going out etc
Sounds like good advice coming from myself as a beginner

I guess I have the opposite, before my husband I was thinking about how I didn't want to keep this lifestyle to myself, so I bit the bullet and asked him if I could buy him a cage, it arrived 3 days before our wedding, and I made him wear it the whole three days including our wedding day (which was so fucking hot walking down the aisle to him knowing I was the only one who knew he was caged) we had a fantastic sex life before this but this took it to the next level. In the beginning I was nervous about the whole situation because when we first started dating he wouldn't even let me touch his ass, or even give him a rim Job. The more he wore his cage, the more he opened up to me, fucking his pussy with a strap on, to progressively more, after I knew he was comfortable with everything, I started working on his pussy, it's so hot to me knowing I'm the first one to ever touch his pussy, making his little pathetic cock drip in his cage while I'm fucking him in the pussy with either our vibrator, or 10 inch dong. Tonight was really hot because I used his panties to strap the vibrator inside his pussy. I love how he can still make me cum with just his hands. It's all about communication and being honest. This whole life style has always interested me, but I'm so happy I can share it with my husband. I love that he has become this little sissy cuck for my pleasure.

I guess I have the opposite, before my husband I was thinking about how I didn't want to keep this lifestyle to myself, so I bit the bullet and asked him if I could buy him a cage, it arrived 3 days before our wedding, and I made him wear it the whole three days including our wedding day (which was so fucking hot walking down the aisle to him knowing I was the only one who knew he was caged) we had a fantastic sex life before this but this took it to the next level. In the beginning I was nervous about the whole situation because when we first started dating he wouldn't even let me touch his ass, or even give him a rim Job. The more he wore his cage, the more he opened up to me, fucking his pussy with a strap on, to progressively more, after I knew he was comfortable with everything, I started working on his pussy, it's so hot to me knowing I'm the first one to ever touch his pussy, making his little pathetic cock drip in his cage while I'm fucking him in the pussy with either our vibrator, or 10 inch dong. Tonight was really hot because I used his panties to strap the vibrator inside his pussy. I love how he can still make me cum with just his hands. It's all about communication and being honest. This whole life style has always interested me, but I'm so happy I can share it with my husband. I love that he has become this little sissy cuck for my pleasure.
You are a treasure.

Your awesome hiw often do you keep him.caged? WITH ALL RESPECT how much do you cuck him and tobwhat extreme my hotwife locks me up.for a couole of days when she goes out to play

Reactions: WantToWatchWife