Her FWB not knowing you know.

Was wondering if anyone else was in the situation of your wife having an ongoing thing with someone that was close to you or that you both knew quite well and saw socially fairly often yet he want aware that you knew?

We had a situation like that that was ongoing for quite awhile. It definitely ads a different dimension to the experience. We eventually let him know I knew and was ok but he ended things not too long after saying he felt too guilty now that I knew. He did end up coming back on occasion over a year later but we all treated it like an open secret that we didn’t discuss when they did get together.

Reactions: naturalcucky
None of her lovers know me. My wife plays alone. Bulls think my wife is secretly cheating on me.
It's interesting to meet the guys who know nothing. We shake hands, some are embarrassed, some smile, and I on mind that I ate their sperm from my wife's pussy. 🥰

35834381.jpg32693703.jpg32693705.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Egbull
This is virtually the only permutation in this LS that we havent done, in our early 20s she had lovers that knew me very well but i didnt know about them fucking my wife. Hence i became a true cuck husband.

I have for many years hoped she would take a lover whom i would know about but never meet directly so he would think she was having an affair. However she has always refused bizarrely, especially considering that she has had many lovers and enjoyed me watching i see little difference for her.