• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

WNY3somecple

Couple
Gold
Last Friday afternoon Mary got a call from her best friend and partner in crime Rosie. Rosie wanted to go out on the prowl as they sometimes call it. Mary did not hesitate to say yes.

Home after work, shower, touch up shave, hair done, make up, sexy underwear, low cut top, shear bra, favorite black skirt, dancing heels and by 8:30/9:00 I am dropping them both off at their favorite hunting ground. A nice bar/club with good music, lots of guys looking for fun, a big parking lot if they want to play in someone's car they can find privacy and a decent motel next door.

Almost immediately Rosie is swept away by a guy she had hooked up with before, Mary does a quick walk around then up to the bar. Before she can even order a drink two guys step to either side of her and offer to buy her a drink if they can have a dance. Mary told me she is not sure why , they were decent looking but not overly so but she instantly felt herself getting wet.

A drink, small talk, notices they both wear wedding rings. Wives are out of town with other gfs at a staggette get away. Kids with family. Alex and Steve are their names. They get closer on either side as they drink, they are both trying hard to impress.

Out to the dance floor go all three, dancing, laughing, grinding, okay maybe all three sneak a feel here and there.

They are both maybe early 30's. Decent shape.

Musuc switches to something slow, she expects they will switch off to dance one on one or use it as excuse to grab another drink. Nope she finds herself slow dancing between both. She can tell both are aroused, so is she.

Song ends, they lead her off dance floor. Question....who would she like to keep dancing with (she figures they want her to chose so other can still have time to find another). She laughs and says why not both of you....they laugh telling her to pick, thinking she is joking.

She grabs Alex, kisses him, passionately, the quickly does same to Steve.

Next thing she knows they are heading out door towards motel, they guys are taking turns kissing her, hands all over her, she is letting them. By time they get to the office her top has popped open, damn weak buttons, Steve goes in and gets a room. She checks her phone it's a little after 10, wow this happened fast. She texts me room number

Into room, the get her shirt off, shirt off, she excuses herself to bathroom quick. Quick ********, wash up, freshen breath, she is barely out bathroom door when the guys are at her.

She starts undoing their pants, they strip off shirts. She frees first Alex then Steve, neither super long a little more than average, but both thick, Alex a head that comes almost to a point, not really, just narrows at the end,. Steve has a head thicker than his cock.

She goes to town licking, sucking, kissing their cocks and balls, they are loving it. Comments about their wives either not doing this anymore +Alex) or not as enthusiasticly (Steve).

Mary loves fucking married guys especially when she finds out she is better than their lives. Alex is easier to take deeper, Steve takes more work. The guys are amazed when she deepthroats them, balls on her chin.

Suddenly she is pulled to her feet, Alex kissing her, his hands undoing her bra, Steve is on his knees pulling her panties off, fingers invading her, he tells Alex how wet she is. Now two hands are pleasuring her pussy, she is push onto a bed, guy on each side, mouths on her nipples, two hands fighting over her clit and pussy, her hands wrapped around two thick hard cocks.....orgasms explode. She shakes, screams , the guys are awed loving how she just lets go...

Legs pushed apart, someone is kissing her, her eyes are closed, someone is about to enter her, who.....she feels herself stretch...it's Steve working his mushroom head into her....she lifts her knees to ear his access.

Alex straddles her head, balls fed to her tongue, then replaced soon by his cock.

Steve has push into her, not all the way yet, she realizes she is moaning loud enough to be heard even with a mouth full of cock.

She starts cumming again, pulling Steve all the way in. She finds herself fipped around, they are spit roasting her. Steve can sense she has adjusted to him and is moving faster, sometimes slower , short strokes, then deep ones. Alex is feeding her his cock.

She can feel her breasts swaying with each thrust. She can feel Alex swelling in her mouth, he says he will cum, tried to.pull away, Mary grabs his ass, won't let him go.

He lets loose, says holy shit she's swallowing me......

Steve, is fucking hard now, she is cumming multiple times ...wait...did he get the condoms out of her purse.....oh shit....she feels him swell....push deep, growls....he's cumming in her...she's cumming on him.

They all collapse. A few minutes Alex brings cups of water from the bathroom. They talk about how awesome it was.

They talk about how wives are not as wild. They are surprised to find out I know abd don't mind. She shares a little of our experiences, they are getting stiff again.

She asks why they skipped the condoms I her purse, realizes she never told them and they never asked.. no worries.

She begins playing with their cocks, they respond..fully hard now. Alex pulls her onto him, she reaches down guides him in , her juices and Steve's making entry easy.

She reaches over and holds Steve's cock while riding Alex. She cums. She leans forward pressing her chest to his and keeps fucking him. His breathing shortens, he arches his back, throbs, they both cum.

Steve is ready, he wants head first....she can taste the mix of his cum and herself from earlier. He doesn't seem to want to fuck again, she sucks him. Asking him if his wife died it sd well he admits no, rarely anymore never lets him cum in her mouth. Mary tells him she needs him to cum in her mouth and back to be work on him she goes, she feels him swelling, feels her own orgasm building again, he cums. She cums. Not s big load but nice. Tastee.

She only lets him go once she is sure she got every drop.

She falls asleep,. Wakes up it is around 4 am. Nobody is in bed with her. Someone is in bathroom, she can hear the shower.

She texts me to come get her. I wake myself up and head over.

Turns out Steve left, his kid got sick during the night so he had to go pick him up from inlaws. Mary tells Alex I am on my way. Alex looking at her nude on the bed, in the glow from the bathroom light. She sees him hard.

She tells him to unlock the door texts me to come to get her.

I arrive 20 minutes later, I can hear her outside the door....I walkin. ....Alex looks at me says hello, ....he is prone boning her....one of her favs. The bed is shaking with each thrust.

She looks at me , that look they often call the beautiful agony...she smiles mouths hello.

Alex says you must be her husband..yes I am....he says cool then turns full attention back to Mary fucks her for several minutes, grand her by the hips as they both cum , well she had been cumming several times already.

I watch intently as he cums in my wife, well at that moment I had assumed he was wearing a condom or thought he might be.

He slides off her, I hear the squish as he pulls out and her sigh as her pussy is no longer stuffed with cock.

She rolls over, smiles at me and says come here baby. Alex takes a seat and behind dressing as he watches me kiss Mary. She is pulling my clothes off. She is sucking my cock soon....Alex says something about how much we enjoyed her...we....what....that's when I find out she had two guys that might....oh yeah she says don't go down on me I have both their cum in me...

Alex asks if we mind if he watches. Of course not. He says "you really are cool with this". Yeah I am. He says he wishes his wife was this wild.

Mary pulls my attention back to her. She starts telling me how my wife has just been taken by two men. They have cum.in her , in the pussy that belongs to me. Begs me to take it back.

She's doing this as much for the show I think and she later confirms it. I decide rather than a pounding I am going to start slow and easy. Look into her eyes. Inside I am going nuts knowing I am getting her used, but I want her to know how much I love her also.

She keeps going on about how good I feel after she just had others. Pawing at me trying to get to go faster trying to move her hips to get me to go faster. I build slowly. Telling how she is mine.

I can feel what is building in her, I keep increasing my speed slowly. She is shaking. Begging me to fuck her. Begging for my cum. She's quaking on an orgasm roll...one after another after another. I can't hold back, I look down seeing the froth of her, them, now adding me to the mix. She screams I love you.....I collapse onto her. I can feel her continuing with little quakes. Everytime I throb as I soften she cums again...as we catch out breath we hear the room door close. Alex has left

We cuddle, clean up head home. She showers and goes to bed. I shower join her. Some hours later I awaken to the familiar feel of her mouth on me. She gives me the most loving blow job, when finished she thanks me for the previous night and leaves our bed to make us lunch