Her old-but new boyfriend

Well wife has a boyfriend for a while now , about year and half , we had stopped for a better understanding on what we wanted and she now asks My opinion on everything with this lifestyle not like she didn't care before, but because we were new into it before and really didn't know what we wanted and only went along with what we read about cuckolding on the Internet.

Now I expressed to her that I love sex between ourselves and will enjoy with her lovers too ,
Here's the thing ,, I love that she has already vetted her boyfriend and he has been giving her creampies that I know because I watch it most times .
Now when he pulls out she just lays there and I go down on her and yrs I swallow his load from her pussy , it is getting to the point where I want that all the time , I asked her if she thinks I'm turning gay because of it .

She smiled at me and said it's now part of me and when I go down and swallow it she feels like I'm swallowing " her " cum , not his .
And when I get to suck his cock when in certain positions me underneath in 69 position as he pumps her he does pull out and give it to me which I very much enjoy ,
She says that's the same for her , that it's in her fucking her and when he gives it to me she feels like she is the one giving it to me.

I asked her to make sure she doesn't feel otherwise , and she agreed that she is 100% ok with me enjoying something that she is enjoying, says it's like she wants me to have just as much fun as she is and that's why she will only see a boyfriend who is ok with this part .

He cums in her mouth and she turns to me and we deep kiss until all his cum is gone , then she giggles and bites her lower lip and grabs me tight as we just lay there.

She has held my head while I was sucking him off and asked me to hold her hand when he started cumming in my mouth ,
She said one day when I feel safe enough for it, she wants to have me enjoy having anal sex with him , she told me she will be right there if I felt scared we all would stop ,
I'm loving my wife more and more

Well wife has a boyfriend for a while now , about year and half , we had stopped for a better understanding on what we wanted and she now asks My opinion on everything with this lifestyle not like she didn't care before, but because we were new into it before and really didn't know what we wanted and only went along with what we read about cuckolding on the Internet.

Now I expressed to her that I love sex between ourselves and will enjoy with her lovers too ,
Here's the thing ,, I love that she has already vetted her boyfriend and he has been giving her creampies that I know because I watch it most times .
Now when he pulls out she just lays there and I go down on her and yrs I swallow his load from her pussy , it is getting to the point where I want that all the time , I asked her if she thinks I'm turning gay because of it .

She smiled at me and said it's now part of me and when I go down and swallow it she feels like I'm swallowing " her " cum , not his .
And when I get to suck his cock when in certain positions me underneath in 69 position as he pumps her he does pull out and give it to me which I very much enjoy ,
She says that's the same for her , that it's in her fucking her and when he gives it to me she feels like she is the one giving it to me.

I asked her to make sure she doesn't feel otherwise , and she agreed that she is 100% ok with me enjoying something that she is enjoying, says it's like she wants me to have just as much fun as she is and that's why she will only see a boyfriend who is ok with this part .

He cums in her mouth and she turns to me and we deep kiss until all his cum is gone , then she giggles and bites her lower lip and grabs me tight as we just lay there.

She has held my head while I was sucking him off and asked me to hold her hand when he started cumming in my mouth ,
She said one day when I feel safe enough for it, she wants to have me enjoy having anal sex with him , she told me she will be right there if I felt scared we all would stop ,
Fucking hot

Reactions: toolman2c

This sounds like another bullshit story from you and your imaginary fantasy. You were caught out before in a big way before and have no credibility. Why not just go find yourself a real Hotwife and live the life you want, instead of bullshitting about it.?

This sounds like another bullshit story from you and your imaginary fantasy. You were caught out before in a big way before and have no credibility. Why not just go find yourself a real Hotwife and live the life you want, instead of bullshitting about it.?
It's ok, don't kick yourself cause others are getting some and you are not able to get any.
Being ugly is only skin deep, you might have other qualities that might attract someone, work on those.

I'm sorry for both of you, as your partner has to go without because of association to you, I'm getting all I want and so is my partner.

I can make a suggestion that you let your partner look for others, as you are too ugly ( inside and outside ) as the outside reflects what's inside ,
Then with the help of your partner you will get the leftovers ,
At least you will not be so crusty and maybe give some pride to your partner for a change.

It's ok, don't kick yourself cause others are getting some and you are not able to get any.
Being ugly is only skin deep, you might have other qualities that might attract someone, work on those.

I'm sorry for both of you, as your partner has to go without because of association to you, I'm getting all I want and so is my partner.

I can make a suggestion that you let your partner look for others, as you are too ugly ( inside and outside ) as the outside reflects what's inside ,
Then with the help of your partner you will get the leftovers ,
At least you will not be so crusty and maybe give some pride to your partner for a change.
Blah blah etc, keep bullshitting wannabe. One minute your wife was trying to get pregnant with one guy. Six months latter that’s off and she’s chosen the ex to impregnate her. Jesus, can you come up with something better for everyone?. Because it all sounds so fucking stupid. Provide some evidence to back up your claims! Otherwise you are full shit.

Reactions: Xiahh and renato_21
You guys are a lot more hard core into this than we are but I get it.
We enjoy regular visits with a guy we know. It's not cuckold at all, we take turns doing her.
Him and I do nothing together, we bump legs sometimes but that's it.
This goes for him and/or me...we do go down and lick her after one of us has cum in her, she wipes off and we don't "clean" her but we do lick her and she LOVES it. We have kissed her after she's swallowed a load and yes I can taste it. We do it because she LOVES it. We take turns making out with her, she toung kisses one of us then moves to the other, back and forth, she LOVES it. One guy slides in right after other fills her...we all love that.
My absolute favorite...him spooning .. fucking her, she's kissing me, I can tell he's close to cumming by how she kisses me, her and I both love it.
I love to watch them together, seeing his dick pimp her is HOT...seeing him pull out after he unloads, sperm dripping off it...VERY hot.
Me, him and her all slowly rub her clit and pussy with the slick sperm.
Yes he is really sexy, him standing there hard is hot, yes I admit it.
I have no desire to play with him at all.

Vocês são muito mais radicais nisso do que nós, mas eu entendo.
Gostamos de visitas regulares com um cara que conhecemos. Não é corno de jeito nenhum, a gente se reveza fazendo ela.
Ele e eu não fazemos nada juntos, às vezes batemos as pernas, mas é isso.
Isso vale para ele e / ou para mim ... nós descemos e lambemos ela depois que um de nós gozou nela, ela enxuga e nós não a "limpamos", mas nós a lambemos e ela ADORA. Nós a beijamos depois que ela engoliu um fardo e sim, eu posso sentir o gosto. Fazemos porque ela AMA. A gente se reveza namorando ela, ela beija a boca de um de nós e depois passa pro outro, pra frente e pra trás, ela AMA. Um cara desliza logo após o outro e a preenche ... todos nós amamos isso.
Meu favorito absoluto ... ele se aconchegando .. transando com ela, ela está me beijando, posso dizer que ele está perto de gozar pela forma como ela me beija, ela e eu adoramos isso.
Eu adoro vê-los juntos, vendo seu pau cafetão ela é QUENTE... vê-lo sair depois de descarregar, esperma pingando dele... MUITO gostoso.
Eu, ele e ela esfregamos lentamente o clitóris e a boceta dela com o esperma liso.
Sim, ele é muito sexy, ele parado ali duro é quente, sim, eu admito.
Não tenho vontade nenhuma de jogar com ele.
Que inveja desse cara.Adoro foder casadas e o marido a ver e a colaborar como corno