Her Slutty Summer part 4

LynAndJay

Couple
From
UK
Another of Lyn's stories, as always, I'll tell you how she told me.

The weather that summer was beautiful and hot. Not ideal when working in a bakery, especially when your uniform is struggling to keep your boobs in place. But I wasn't complaining, they were still attracting a decent amount of attention lol.

The boss decided that we should have a company night out. A meal, a few drinks and a club, fantastic. The only downside was that partners were also invited? It didn't matter as I knew that the old man wouldn't attend as clubs and generally being social weren't his thing. I don't like clubs much either but, as the boss was paying, I'd put up with anything for free wine 😀

Saturday evening came around and I spruced myself up in a blue sleeveless knee length retro style polka dot dress, lace bra and bikini panties, suspenders and black seamed stockings completing the retro look.

As I was about to leave the house, I thought the old man was about to compliment me

"You look nice" he said, hardly looking up from the TV… "What's his name?"

"I don't know yet, I haven't decided"

I turned on my heels and slammed the door behind me.

I met up with the gang at an Italian restaurant in town. There were about 12 of us, the food was wonderful, the wine bottles were bottomless and the banter was spot on.

At 11,we went to a club, there were only about 6 of us left so we sat at a table in a booth so we could chat and have a bit of a laugh.

I was chatting with Tim, one of the bakers, who was doing a great job of keeping my glass topped up.

"Where's the old man tonight?"

"Comatose in front of the TV, where's the lovely Kerry?"

"We split up a few weeks ago, had to move into a studio apartment"

The dance music was horrendous and relentless until the DJ announced the arrival of the subtlety titled 'erection section'. Tim took my hand and led me to the dance floor where we danced to Luther Vandross and Alexander O'Neal. He was a perfect Gentleman and kept his hands on my arse for 20 minutes whilst grinding a semi erect cock against my me.

The dance music started again so we made our way back to the booth.

"You scrub up well Lyn, it's nice to see your tits completely covered for once!"

As I turned to call him a cheeky bastard, he planted his lips firmly against mine and his tongue probed inside my mouth. He caressed my thigh over my dress and felt my suspender clasps.

"Ooh, dressed for a big night, huh?" He whispered.

"No, just to feel sexy"

Tim reached under my dress hem and stroked my inner thigh.i parted my legs slightly and sat lower in my seat to ease his access. His fingers ran over my stocking tops to my bare thigh and I felt my pussy start to moisten. My lips locked onto his as I started to massage his cock. He pulled away.

"Meet me in the car park in 10 minutes".

He made his excuses and left.

Ten minutes and a glass of wine later I did the same.

I found his car and jumped into the passenger set.

"HI sexy" he said

"HI horny"

As I went to kiss him, he pointed to his crotch and said "look what you've done"

I looked down and in the half light I saw the he'd taken his hard on out of his trousers in readiness for my arrival.

I was so wet and horny that I tore at his shirt buttons as I basically ate his face. I reached for his cock and wanted him furiously until I felt his pre-cum lubricating my strokes. I kissed his bare chest, nipples and stomach until, finally, I had his cock in my mouth.

He tasted salty from the pre-cum so I continued waking him whilst I sucked his head while occasionally tongueing his ******** hole.

"Lyn, I'm gonna cum, move your head" he tried to push my head away but I wanted him in my mouth. His body tensed and he started groaning and my mouth was filled with his salty cream,which I dutifully swallowed.

To my surprise, he held my face and kissed me deeply.

"Fuck, my cock tastes so good in your mouth. We'd better get back to my place so I can return the favour"

Tim let me into his flat and shut the door behind us. He stood behind me and kissed my neck as he unzipped my dress and let it fall to the floor. At once his hands reached around and were massaging my 40D's through my bra. I could feel his cock trying to cut through my knickers to get to my pussy. I tried to reach behind me to grab his cock but he pushed me to the back of the sofa, spread my legs, pulled my gusset aside and entered me. He'd bent me over the arm of his sofa so I had my head buried in the cushion. His cock was beautifully thick and my pussy was soon gushing to orgasm.

After some time of this glorious torture, he pulled out, threw aside my knickers and spread my arse cheeks apart. He licked my arse hole and easily slid 3 fingers into my soaking cunt.

I could feel another orgasm building but I wanted us to fuck properly "Take me to bed" I begged.

Once in bed, Tim laid down and I mounted his rock hard cock. I started riding him for all I was worth. Tim held me in position and thrust into me from underneath. I'd never felt anything like it. I held onto the headboard as my pussy started gushing again.

Tim stopped thrusting and told me to turn around. I turned 180 into what I now know as reverse cowgirl. Tim started thrusting again, his cock just brushing my gspot as he fucked me, his pace and panting quickened as he shot a hot load of cum deep inside me.

We collapsed on the bed and promptly fell asleep. I eventually made it home at 3am with the story that I took my colleague home as she'd had a fight with her fella and I didn't want to leave her.

Tim and I saw each other a few more times but he and Kerry got back together soon after.

Then I met George…..

Reactions: antoniodicro