Her slutty summer

LynAndJay

Couple
From
UK
Mar 3, 2022
West Sussex, UK
I met my Mrs when she was with her ex, we were friends for around 5 years before we got together. During that time I heard rumours that she'd cheated with a few different guys, so, one night when we were fooling around, I asked her if the rumours were true.
She pulled open my pants, started massaging my cock and whispered "Yeah, and now I'll make you cum when I tell you about it"
When she was working in the local bakers, her uniform was.... snug, especially around the tits. Combine that with her smile and the fact that she wore very little underneath it meant that she was soon attracting the right sort of attention.
I must say at this point that my Mrs is a BBW, which I've always found incredibly sexy but she is very self deprecating and reserved, which made this story more surprising to me.
I'll tell it how she told it.
The usual early morning crowd were in, including the guy who'd asked me out for a drink a couple of times and I'd always said no out of loyalty, so I served him, all the while I'm thinking "ask me, ask me" but he just smiled and handed me the correct money. He made to leave so I said "I'm free for lunch if you fancy it"
"At last lol, 12.30 okay?"
I begged for time to nip home and get changed. As it was so hot, I changed into a plain white blouse, lace panties and a flared skirt to keep things cool 🙂
I left for lunch with butterflies in my stomach which were replaced by an ache in my pussy when I saw him. Tall, fit body which had been defined by his work in construction along with his rough hands.
We kissed hello and he told me that we were eating lunch at his place, which was 10 minutes away.
While he was in the kitchen I was in the lounge looking at his fish tank when I felt his fingers caressing my arse through my skirt. As I slowly stood up his other hand slowly started unbuttoning my blouse and pawing at my bra.
The ex hadn't touched me in ages so my pussy juice had thoroughly soaked through my panties and my nipple were so hard they were aching. I turned around and his tongue was straight in my mouth, my blouse was around my wrists behind my back, he kissed my neck as he took released my aching tits from my bra.
He massaged my tits and sucked my nips for what seemed like hours, I was in absolute fucking heaven. So much so that I hadn't realized that he'd managed to drop my skirt.
He maneuvered me to to the sofa and knelt in front of me, kissing my neck and tweaking my nipples. He ran a finger inside my panties " you're fucking soaked, I'll have to clean you up lol"
With that his head started heading down my aching body, kissing me and pulling my panties aside, I felt 2 fingers effortlessly slip inside me whist his tongue was flicking my swollen clit. He fingered and tounged me with such intensity that I squirted a little on his face.
After he'd wiped his face, he was about to kneel down again so I quickly stood up, pulled his trousers down and pushed him onto the sofa.
"My turn" I said.
I got to my knees and saw his beautiful cock, 7 inches, nice and thick with a head that filled my mouth completely. I slurped over his delicious bulbous head and wanked him furiously until he begged me to stop cos he was about to come.
I stopped wanking and ran my lips and tongue down the length of his dick. The I drove him insane by licking and sucking his huge balls, taking one in my mouth at a time and sucking until he begged me to stop.
He stood up, worked his way behind me, pushed on my shoulders until I was on all fours, slipped his gorgeous cock inside me and started pumping, slowly at first. I was in fucking heaven. My pussy was wetter than it had ever been and my nipples were aching they'd been so hard for so long.
The strokes got quicker, another orgasm flooded my cunt, he pulled out and pushed his cock in my mouth. I tasted my juices with his sweet pre-cum, tasty.
He laid me on the floor and started fucking me, sucking my nips and beating my clit simultaneously.
By this time he was fucking me exactly how I like, very hard, very fast and very sweaty. After 5 minutes he grunted and shot what felt like a pint of hot cum in my pussy. I loved it, I felt desired, sexy and fuckable.
After I licked his cock clean, we cleaned up, got dressed (minus my panties which he kept) and took me back to work.
I spent the rest of the afternoon in a daydream with a moist pussy.

i hope there is more.
2 more so far