Her submissive nature

1hornyHubby

My last post explained how my wife Ellen has turned out to be somewhat submissive. This was a surprise to me, Ellen works a fairly high profile job and has with over 20 people who report to her. She’s a total professional at all times while working and isn’t afraid to get tough when necessary. At home, she’s always been assertive, though not dominate at all. We have both always been equal partners, neither of us hesitant to stand our ground. Sexually, Ellen has always been open minded...to a point. She has always been willing to flash people, we’ve had same room sex before and she eventually agreed to a 3some...MFM not FMF. In my previous story, we were at a resort in Cancun where she hooked up with an older black man, Lamonte. Lamonte is quite a bit older, he’s divorced with 3 sons and 1 daughter. Their ages range from 45 to 54 and their names are Jerome, Chandra, Gerald and Greg. They all live in a city about 3 hours from us and each has a place that’s within 5 to 10 miles apart.

Her interaction with Lamonte was the first time I ever noticed her really being submissive at all. In Cancun, Lamonte was often direct and very firm in telling, not asking, her to do things. Her reaction was usually compliance, and when it wasn’t his tone was a bit harsh but never threatening or really mean. She did respond to his dominance it seemed. So after we left I asked her about it. She didn’t really have a good explanation for why she reacted the way she did for him, yet got annoyed with other guys who had tried being dominant other than to say that she’d always been intrigued by sex with a black man. She had several friends who dated black men and said they always started out extremely attentive but often seemed to get bored. All the other guys she’s ever hooked up with got to where they called her regularly, always available to her, and she wound up making every decision on where they went or what they did. Even the 3 or 4 guys she has done after our marriage were that way. They would text her several times a week, often every day, asking when they could see her again. When she ended it, they continued calling and texting afterwards. She had fantasized about having to actually WORK to get attention from a man. Someone who should be chasing her, but played hard to get.

After leaving Cancun, She and I often discussed Lamonte and whether or not we should actually get together with him again. She admitted that she had several times since then pretended I was him during sex and had been very tempted to call him on more than one occasion...but she didn’t. It was probably 5 or 6 weeks after we got home when she got a text from Lamonte. The text said “Why haven’t you called or texted me? Didn’t we discuss this before I left? I thought you would know better than to try and blow me off.” Ellen replied to him “I didn’t want to pressure you. I’d love to talk to you any time!” Within 5 minutes he was on FaceTime with her. I stood to the side watching as they talked. At first it was just casual talk, things like what they’ve been doing and what a great time they had in Cancun.

It didn’t take long before Lamonte told her he wanted to see her tits. She had been wearing a baseball shirt, no bra..she never wears one at home. She didn’t hesitate and unbuttoned the shirt and pulled it open. She started squeezing them and asked if he liked what he saw. He answered “I can’t see shit with her hands in the way! Move your damn hands.” She did and he told her that was better. He then told her to remove the shirt altogether. She again complied and asked “What next?” It didn’t take long before he had her strip naked and then told her to masturbate for him. I’m sure Ellen masturbates, as pretty much everyone does, but she never has in front of me. She asked me to hold her phone while she started playing with her pussy. Lamonte was talking dirty to her as she did, telling her what a hot slut she is, and how she was turning into a black cock whore. Ellen didn’t reply, she was busy making herself come for her new lover. After she came, he had her lick her fingers clean. He then told her he would be coming to visit us soon and expects to stay with us. Ellen assured him she wouldn’t want him to stay anywhere else.

They became Facebook friends and started video chatting via messenger. It always ended with her masturbating for him, and a few times for him and 1 or 2 of his sons. The first time one of them was there when he told her to strip down, she told him she couldn’t do that in front of his son. He told her “You better get nekkid and now! My boy already seen them tits, why shouldn’t he see your pussy too?” Ellen seemed reluctant, but she stripped down and stood in front of the computer camera. Lamonte then told her “Ok...you know the drill. Let’s see you get yourself off.” Ellen looked at me, then back at the cam and said “Lamonte, please. You’re embarrassing me.” He looked annoyed and said “Ok, you don’t want to...then don’t. But I ain’t driving all the way there for someone who won’t do as she’s told. If I want a woman who gonna argue with me I know a dozen of ‘em right here.” Ellen just stood there for a minute before sitting down and spreading her legs. She closed her eyes and began playing with her pussy. As she got worked up, she started breathing heavy and moaning. Lamonte started again talking dirty to her. He was asking her “You ready for some cock, aren’t you?” She’d nod her head and moan. He started calling her his married white bitch, and told his son “You see? This is why you fuck the white HOs. They do like they’re told, and WHO they’re told. Isn’t that right Ellen?” She nodded her head again and he said “I want to hear you SAY it. You do what you’re told and WHO you’re told, don’t you?” She nodded again said “Yes baby. I’ll do what I’m told!” She was getting close to cumming and he told her “Look into the camera, and talk to my boy Greg. I want you to talk dirty to him as you make yourself cum.” She was moaning louder and then opened her eyes and said “Oh Greg! I need you to fuck me! Make me cum baby! Oh my god...I’m gonna cum! Oh baby I’m cumming!!”

She crossed her legs tight across her own hand, still rubbing herself and shaking as she did. Her eyes were now shut tight and she was moaning “Oh, Oh, Oh....Oh god!” She finally stopped and looked back at the camera, at Lamonte and Greg, and said “I hope you enjoyed that 1/2 as much as I did!” Greg looked like he might faint and Lamonte had a smug grin. He said something to Greg but I couldn’t make out what it was. They talked for a few more minutes, Ellen still sitting there naked. They discussed his visit and set a date for 3 weeks from that night. He would come down on a Friday and leave on Monday. They said goodbye and Lamonte told her he’d call her in a couple of days.

After they hung up, I asked Ellen about how she felt. She said she actually felt fine, that Greg is hot and she really didn’t care if he was watching or not. She just knew Lamonte expected her to protest, so she did. Lamonte came down a few weeks later and we had an incredible time! Ellen trying more things that she had never done before!

My last post explained how my wife Ellen has turned out to be somewhat submissive. This was a surprise to me, Ellen works a fairly high profile job and has with over 20 people who report to her. She’s a total professional at all times while working and isn’t afraid to get tough when necessary. At home, she’s always been assertive, though not dominate at all. We have both always been equal partners, neither of us hesitant to stand our ground. Sexually, Ellen has always been open minded...to a point. She has always been willing to flash people, we’ve had same room sex before and she eventually agreed to a 3some...MFM not FMF. In my previous story, we were at a resort in Cancun where she hooked up with an older black man, Lamonte. Lamonte is quite a bit older, he’s divorced with 3 sons and 1 daughter. Their ages range from 45 to 54 and their names are Jerome, Chandra, Gerald and Greg. They all live in a city about 3 hours from us and each has a place that’s within 5 to 10 miles apart.

Her interaction with Lamonte was the first time I ever noticed her really being submissive at all. In Cancun, Lamonte was often direct and very firm in telling, not asking, her to do things. Her reaction was usually compliance, and when it wasn’t his tone was a bit harsh but never threatening or really mean. She did respond to his dominance it seemed. So after we left I asked her about it. She didn’t really have a good explanation for why she reacted the way she did for him, yet got annoyed with other guys who had tried being dominant other than to say that she’d always been intrigued by sex with a black man. She had several friends who dated black men and said they always started out extremely attentive but often seemed to get bored. All the other guys she’s ever hooked up with got to where they called her regularly, always available to her, and she wound up making every decision on where they went or what they did. Even the 3 or 4 guys she has done after our marriage were that way. They would text her several times a week, often every day, asking when they could see her again. When she ended it, they continued calling and texting afterwards. She had fantasized about having to actually WORK to get attention from a man. Someone who should be chasing her, but played hard to get.

After leaving Cancun, She and I often discussed Lamonte and whether or not we should actually get together with him again. She admitted that she had several times since then pretended I was him during sex and had been very tempted to call him on more than one occasion...but she didn’t. It was probably 5 or 6 weeks after we got home when she got a text from Lamonte. The text said “Why haven’t you called or texted me? Didn’t we discuss this before I left? I thought you would know better than to try and blow me off.” Ellen replied to him “I didn’t want to pressure you. I’d love to talk to you any time!” Within 5 minutes he was on FaceTime with her. I stood to the side watching as they talked. At first it was just casual talk, things like what they’ve been doing and what a great time they had in Cancun.

It didn’t take long before Lamonte told her he wanted to see her tits. She had been wearing a baseball shirt, no bra..she never wears one at home. She didn’t hesitate and unbuttoned the shirt and pulled it open. She started squeezing them and asked if he liked what he saw. He answered “I can’t see shit with her hands in the way! Move your damn hands.” She did and he told her that was better. He then told her to remove the shirt altogether. She again complied and asked “What next?” It didn’t take long before he had her strip naked and then told her to masturbate for him. I’m sure Ellen masturbates, as pretty much everyone does, but she never has in front of me. She asked me to hold her phone while she started playing with her pussy. Lamonte was talking dirty to her as she did, telling her what a hot slut she is, and how she was turning into a black cock whore. Ellen didn’t reply, she was busy making herself come for her new lover. After she came, he had her lick her fingers clean. He then told her he would be coming to visit us soon and expects to stay with us. Ellen assured him she wouldn’t want him to stay anywhere else.

They became Facebook friends and started video chatting via messenger. It always ended with her masturbating for him, and a few times for him and 1 or 2 of his sons. The first time one of them was there when he told her to strip down, she told him she couldn’t do that in front of his son. He told her “You better get nekkid and now! My boy already seen them tits, why shouldn’t he see your pussy too?” Ellen seemed reluctant, but she stripped down and stood in front of the computer camera. Lamonte then told her “Ok...you know the drill. Let’s see you get yourself off.” Ellen looked at me, then back at the cam and said “Lamonte, please. You’re embarrassing me.” He looked annoyed and said “Ok, you don’t want to...then don’t. But I ain’t driving all the way there for someone who won’t do as she’s told. If I want a woman who gonna argue with me I know a dozen of ‘em right here.” Ellen just stood there for a minute before sitting down and spreading her legs. She closed her eyes and began playing with her pussy. As she got worked up, she started breathing heavy and moaning. Lamonte started again talking dirty to her. He was asking her “You ready for some cock, aren’t you?” She’d nod her head and moan. He started calling her his married white bitch, and told his son “You see? This is why you fuck the white HOs. They do like they’re told, and WHO they’re told. Isn’t that right Ellen?” She nodded her head again and he said “I want to hear you SAY it. You do what you’re told and WHO you’re told, don’t you?” She nodded again said “Yes baby. I’ll do what I’m told!” She was getting close to cumming and he told her “Look into the camera, and talk to my boy Greg. I want you to talk dirty to him as you make yourself cum.” She was moaning louder and then opened her eyes and said “Oh Greg! I need you to fuck me! Make me cum baby! Oh my god...I’m gonna cum! Oh baby I’m cumming!!”

She crossed her legs tight across her own hand, still rubbing herself and shaking as she did. Her eyes were now shut tight and she was moaning “Oh, Oh, Oh....Oh god!” She finally stopped and looked back at the camera, at Lamonte and Greg, and said “I hope you enjoyed that 1/2 as much as I did!” Greg looked like he might faint and Lamonte had a smug grin. He said something to Greg but I couldn’t make out what it was. They talked for a few more minutes, Ellen still sitting there naked. They discussed his visit and set a date for 3 weeks from that night. He would come down on a Friday and leave on Monday. They said goodbye and Lamonte told her he’d call her in a couple of days.

After they hung up, I asked Ellen about how she felt. She said she actually felt fine, that Greg is hot and she really didn’t care if he was watching or not. She just knew Lamonte expected her to protest, so she did. Lamonte came down a few weeks later and we had an incredible time! Ellen trying more things that she had never done before!
that might be one of the hottest stories i have ever read.

if you have anymore, i'd love to hear them.

Pete

Reactions: 1hornyHubby
My wife is dominant with me (albeit a sensual domme, both in and out of the bedroom... With her boyfriend however, she's totally sexually submissive. She loves his take charge, rough and aggressive nature in the bedroom.