Hesitant Wife

My wife says she absolutely won’t do any of this stuff which obviously plays into my greatest fantasy.

I would love to see her hesitant and resistant but as her bull starts to touch her she slowly starts to move and enjoy it. Eventually opening her legs and loving it.

I pretend to try to stop it but she tells me to leave her alone as she is being touched in all of the right areas.

After he is done she snuggles with me and then pushes my head down to clean her dirty pussy. She holds my head in place and quietly talks dirty to me while I clean her.

My wife says she absolutely won’t do any of this stuff which obviously plays into my greatest fantasy.

I would love to see her hesitant and resistant but as her bull starts to touch her she slowly starts to move and enjoy it. Eventually opening her legs and loving it.

I pretend to try to stop it but she tells me to leave her alone as she is being touched in all of the right areas.

After he is done she snuggles with me and then pushes my head down to clean her dirty pussy. She holds my head in place and quietly talks dirty to me while I clean her.
cucks dream

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c