Hi Everyone - 32 Male - UK - Live-In Servant/Slave for Woman/Couple/Household

Hi everyone I'm new here. Didn't know the best place to post, so posted it in one other room and thought I'd post it as my intro here too.

I'm a 32 year old male living in Wales, UK.

After considering the idea of becoming a full-time live-in slave for the last three or four years, I've now decided it's something I want to actively pursue.

I see so many wonderful women and couples on this site and I now realise that slavery is my calling. It's my greatest ambition to make the lives of others happy and it's a cause to which I would like to dedicate the rest of my life.

I of course wish to serve a purposeful function in the household of my superiors. I'm more than happy to do domestic tasks required of me, general housework, cleaning, laundry, washing up, etc.

If I am expected to serve any sexual purpose I will do my best to please if I can.

If I'm required to wear long-term chastity I understand. I appreciate the desire to serve is enhanced by sexual denial, and having spoken to many people over the last few years I accept that reality.

I'm more than happy to serve any owner/owners of any age or race.

When I'm not in use, I'm more than prepared to be kept in whatever conditions my owner/owners feel are suitable for me.

I'm 6ft, with a slim/skinny build.

I understand these things don't happen over night. I'm not a person who rushes into anything blindly either, so I'd like us to build a decent relationship first online before committing myself to such a big thing.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to contact me and we can discuss it further.

Reactions: BrazilianGuy