Hi everyone, new here

Hi everyone, I'm kind of new to this. I fantasize about my girlfriend cheating on me, but unfortunately she's not into it. Looking for someone willing and able to have an intelligent conversation, and not just demanding pics using one word replies. Not looking for meetings.
Not new here but I'm in a similar position if you want to chat

Reactions: werekinky2
Hi everyone, I'm kind of new to this. I fantasize about my girlfriend cheating on me, but unfortunately she's not into it. Looking for someone willing and able to have an intelligent conversation, and not just demanding pics using one word replies. Not looking for meetings.
Hi Alina, hru its nice to meet you i would luv to chat and explore ur thoughts antytime...thanks Matt from uk

Of course. I am great with chatting on here or on Google Hangouts. Leave me a message and I'll give you my Hangouts info. I don't blast it out on threads... only to people I want a one-on-one conversation with. Have a nice evening.

Hi, I'm Cathy, been around here for a while now, always keen to meet new people and chat.
Ps. By the way your girl friend looks very beautiful.